‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
Published: 03:22 PM, 14 February 2020
‘Close Up Kache Ashar Golpo’ is screening for the eighth time on Valentine’s Day. This year, three plays are being made based on three best stories picked from thousands of stories from the audience. The three best story writers are Ahmed Sejan, Shahnawaz Mithu and Zerin Tasnim Medha.
Renowned director Anam Biswas has directed the three plays. Following the story sent by Ahmed Sejan, the title of the Anam Biswas’s play is ‘Tomar Pashe Hatte Dio’ where Khairul Bashar and Sunerah Binte Kamal, the young faces of the small screen, will be seen in the lead role.
For the first time, the famous young director Nuhash Humayun is directing another play title ‘Seshta Sobai Jane’ based on the story of Shahnawaz Mithu where Safa Kabir and Junayed will be seen in the lead role.
The play ‘Tomar Kachei Jabo’ is being made from the story by Zerin Tasnim Medha where Sayeed Zaman Shaon and Ayesha Khan, known faces of the TVC world, are starring directed by the young director Tanvir Ahsan.
Music directors Eamon Chowdhury, Ahmed Hassan Sunny and Zahid Nirob are directing the music for this year’s ‘Close Up Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo-2’.
The drama will be aired at 8:00 pm on Friday night, together with 13 TV channels in the country. The channels are — Banglavision, ATN Bangla, Boishakhi TV, Channel 9, Ekushey Television, Desh TV, Channel I, Gazi TV, My TV, Deepto TV, RTV, Nagorik TV and Asian TV.
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Harassment in IEDCR hotline
- Govt for increase crop production to cope with coronavirus
- LGRD Minister helps 25,000 families in Cumilla
- Dhaka South Jubo League distributes food to 400 families
- 2 drug dealers arrested with 17-kg weeds
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Golfer Siddikur’s father passes away
- UNO walks to 212 beggars’ huts with food
- Madhupur youth tested negative for Coronavirus
- Sani asks Shakib about his silence
- Coronavirus: First-class cricketers donate 15-day salary
- DU to remain closed till Apr 11, Noboborsho programs postponed
- Primary class on Sangsad TV begins April 5
- Australia scientists begin test of potential COVID-19 vaccines
- Share market closed till April 11
- Request for 1yr VAT suspension in garment industry
- Britain, France and Germany send medical aid to Iran
- 8 Habiganj people test negative for coronavirus
- Holiday bank hour extended
- Youth shot dead by BSF along Thakurgaon border
- 2 corona deaths reported in Qatar are Bangladeshi
- Does mosquito spread COVID-19?
- 18 Bangladeshi die of coronavirus in NY 24 hrs
- Night temperature may rise by 1-2°C
- Law minister condoles death of Shamsur Rahman
- Singer Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Coronavirus transforms before revealing symptoms: Study
- 2 arrested in Gazipur for spreading coronavirus rumors
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- All News »
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- School holiday draws to Eid
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Coronavirus measures could cause global food shortage, UN warns
- Spain virus death toll tops 4,000
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Cat found infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- Malaysia’s King and Queen in quarantine
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Dogs will detect Covid-19!
- Corona death surpasses 24000 (update list)
- Coronavirus death toll surges 21,000
- Security tightens in Dhaka street, police-army on field
- BGMEA decides to close all factories
- DSCC to provide one-month meal for 50,000 homeless
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- England plans to return field by early May
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19