‘Juddhota Chilo Shadintar’ in three international festivals
Published: 04:34 PM, 28 June 2019
National Film Award-winning producer Ashraf Shishir’s Liberation War-based short film ‘Juddhota Chilo Shadintar- The UNSUNG’ in three international film festivals in Italy, India, and England.
It is known that the ‘17th Ischia Film Festival’ will be held in Italy from Saturday to July 6, ‘20th Rainbow International Film Festival’ in London from July 21 to July 28 and ‘3rd Wular Lake International Short-Film Festival’ will be held in Kashmir from August 26 to August 28. This short film of Bangladesh will be displayed in these festivals.
Regarding this, Ashraf Shishir said, “Our Liberation War is our glorious history. Through the film, people from different countries will know about the history of our Liberation War. That’s why we are happy.”
The short film has been built on the true story of the Liberation War. In the middle of December 1971 when the Pakistani army members were coming towards Dhaka, the freedom fighters created resistance against them.
A bomb exploded a span of the country’s largest railway bridge Hardinge Bridge from a plane with the help of the Allied force. As a result, Pakistani soldiers became disbanded. The incident of Pakhsi railway office of Ishwardi still stands as a witness of the Liberation War. That story will come out in the story of the film.
The film already received the censor clearance for display. Various people including Arannya Rana, Imran, Soma, Bonna, Sajeeb, Manik, Shuvo, Panna, Deep, Rabbi, Sachchu, Alok, Al-Amin, Hasan, Roich played in different roles. Its music is directed by Rafayet Newaz. The film was produced by DGSugar.
Meanwhile, the short film ‘Juddhota Chilo Shadintar- The UNSUNG’ has already been shown in 15 International Film Festival such as United States, United Kingdom, Colombia, Iran, Russia, Italy, Nigeria, and India. The film includes short film corners in this year’s 72nd Cannes Film Festival.
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- We must capitalise on Smith absence: Root
- Modi complains to Boris over occupied Kashmir
- Abahani beat April 25 SC 4-3
- Russell surprised to see so many journalists!
- Two kid drowns in Jashore
- Bangladesh among top 10 fastest growing freelance market
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 yrs
- GP appoints Jens Becker as new CFO
- Tricks to avoid snatch your bags
- Fourth JS session to begin Sept 8
- Mamata Banerjee makes tea
- Record fires in Brazilian rainforest
- Johnson, Merkel to face off in first Brexit talks
- JS resumes Sept 8
- Myanmar army clashes with rebels leave 30 dead
- 21st Aug attacks by BNP: PM
- One more dies of dengue at DMCH
- Homemade delicious `Fish Meatball`
- Forgiveness: Virtue of prophet character
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PM to induct ‘Gangchil’ tomorrow
- Mahbub Uz Zaman appointed Bangladesh Ambassador to China
- Bangladesh HP beats Sri Lanka
- Convict arrested in Companyganj
- Man killed mother-in-law
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: AG Minister
- Saiful walked 31 days against rumors
- `Pacers need to focus more on fitness`
- 21st Aug: Drive from Bangabandhu Avenue to Sudha Sadan
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future