Journalist Utpal finally found ‘safe’, returning home
Published: 12:25 PM, 21 December 2017 Updated: 09:19 PM, 3 January 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Two months and 10 days after he went missing from the city, journalist Utpal Das was found ‘safe’ on Tuesday night and returning home.
‘Now, I’m at a refueling station in Rupganj upazila of Narayanganj district. I’m returning to my home in Narsingdi,’ Utpal told UNB over phone around12:52 am.
Earlier, Utpal called his father and informed the family members about his return around12:20 am, said Utpal’s father Chittaranjan Das while talking to UNB.
Further details of his return are still awaited.
Utpal Das, a senior reporter of online news portalpurboposhchimbd.com, went missing on October 10last.
The incident sparked off a huge public outcry on social media.
- Aghoris: The ‘Black Magicians’!
- Kamrup Kamakhya: Mystery of India
- Swastika Mukherjee in Bangladeshi movie
- BCB meets with Domingo-Shakib
- Scarlett Johansson: World`s most expensive actress
- JaPa to start nomination paper sale Sunday
- Teenage gang: A name of terror
- Woman kills sleeping husband
- Ten symptoms of uterus cancer
- Mosharraf Karim in Kolkata film!
- Saif hits ton but Bangladesh HP lost ODI series to SL
- Rahul Gandhi denied entry to Kashmir, sent back from airport
- Man in 3 different govt jobs at same time!
- People pay final tributes to Muzaffar Ahmed
- UAE woman seeks divorce for loving her too much!
- 3 including mother-son killed in Faridpur road crash
- 8 kills as bus falls into ditch breaking bridge railing
- Road fill with holes!
- Sylhet Sixers’ payment dispute with BCB solved
- 185 killed in 135 road crash during Eid holidays
- Modi to receive ‘Order of Zayed’
- Sri Lanka 244 all out in 1st innings
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Magura police explained ban on shaggy style haircutting
- SAFF U-15 Championship: Bangladesh take on SL
- 4 Bangladeshis killed in Medina road crash
- Two RAB ASPs promoted as Addl SP
- Dengue claims minor child in M’singh
- Baby alive though trains passed over!
- Bus falls into ditch breaking bridge railing, kills 6
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- App launches to prevent dengue
- PEC exam schedule published
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- A new milestone for Purnima
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!