JP to get ‘huge changes’: Returning team-outs
Published: 09:10 PM, 28 May 2019 Updated: 11:20 PM, 28 May 2019
Jatiya Party is going to undertake a huge changes in Ershad’s blood-brother GM Quader hand soon. Many team out politician as well as leaders are getting returned in the party. Many politicians, businessmen and retired people are evolving as newcomers. Many are coming from the big political parties of the country. And the party is getting a huge change. In the first step, the first step is to get the general secretary post.
After the formation of Jatiya Party in 1986, a dozen leaders came to the post of Secretary-General in the last 33 years. A change is also being occurred in the important post of the party.
Meanwhile, additional eight posts of general secretaries are being created newly. However, two new secretaries will be appointed in the first step.
Some of the JP’s Presidium members, who are unwilling to disclose the name, said the party will have to be modernized to bring changes in the political system.
Japan sources claim, in 33 years, a record number of dozen leaders have been posed as secretary general of the party. Everybody came and adorned themselves with the opportunity of simplicity of Ershad. And they have capitalized huge money only. Some people lead the party as they wish due to hold power.
As a result JP has become smaller in size.
So, JP is thinking to create an additional secretary-general to each division. The responsible of Those 8 people will be to strengthen the party by creating representative and leadership from each division considering the overall qualifications. And to Keep the workers ready for any program.
JP sources on anonymous condition, claim that Mashiur Rahman Ranga as a secretary general is totally unsuccessful. Moreover, he did not agree to spend money on party work. Even many of mid-level senior leaders of the party alleged that most of the time he (Ranga) stays at the former Secretary General’s house. And does not play the minimum rule during the party emergency.
So, the grassroots leaders demanded that, as a Secretary-General, make someone who is eligible for sacrifice for the party. A list has already been taken from grassroots regarding this issue. The list includes Kazi Firoz Rashid, Mahmudul Islam Chowdhury, Syed Abu Hossain Babla, and Golam Kibria Tipu.
Probably, JP is joining the cabinet after the, such sound is buzzing in the party. About four to five people may be placed in this. If so, the leaders in the cabinet will not be in the party's organizational duties.
Advocate Salma Islam, Syed Deedar Bakth, Professor Iqbal Hossain Raju, Barrister Shamim Haider Patwari, Taj Rahman and Hasibul Islam Joy are in the frontline for the post of additional secretary general depending the organizational skill.
The source said, the plot to split the party does not stop. The opportunistic group has always been involved in plotting to create deception in the family of Ershad so that no active member will be able to play role as in-charge of the party. They want someone who will stay away from the party and the people. And will stay in a controversial and criticized position. Like a banana tree, he just sit as the chairman, and by his name, the group will loot the money of poor leaders and workers. They are unwilling to do politics under the leadership of GM Quader.
Those who are being bring back for the wellbeing of the party; among them: Former MP Sheikh Abul Hossain, former MP Abdul Gaffar Biswas, Advocate Mahananda Sarkar, Mahanant's daughter former Upazila Vice Chairman Advocate Sivadra Sarkar, Advocate Achinta Kumar Das, former Upazila Chairman Omar Faruk, former Upazila chairman Mallik Mohiuddin, former MP, upazila Chairman and former District head of JP Advocate SM Babar Ali, Former Councilor and Deputy Mayor and former MP Moktar Hossain, former MP Shah Mohammad Abu Zafar, Mostafa Kamal Jahangir, Former Secretary General of JP Khaledur Rahman Tito, Former MP Feroze Kabir, Advocate Mahbubul Alam Bachchu, Haroon Or Rashid, Former MP, JP (Jatiya Oikyafront) President Ahsan Habib Lincon, JP’s former Presidium member and presently JP (Zafar) Joint Secretary General Mostafa Jamal Haider, former JP leader MA Al Mamun, Abdus Sattar Morlal, SM Monwar, Mohammad Tariqul Islam Tariq, Mohammad Sarafat Hossain Bablu, Mohammad Palash, Gazi Abdur Rauf, Mohammad Yunus Ahmed, former Upazila Vice Chairman Belal Ahmed, Former District President Sharif Munir, Add Tuzammel Sheilkh Titu’s son Joy and many others are notable.
Apart from this, plans have been taken to bring back the activists who have been expelled or exempted from the party in the past. Meanwhile, Barisal district Jatiya Party's Joint Convener Iqbal Hossain Tapash's expulsion order was withdrawn. Within the next two months many more exempt orders will be withdrawn.
- Facebook affected by Coronavirus!
- 25-km tail on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1765 in China
- Today’s Sports on TV
- 8 burnt in N’ganj gas-stove explosion
- Taiwan records its first coronavirus death as global toll passes
- Students must lead to build drug-free society: Menon
- Qatar keen to recruit skilled manpower from Bangladesh
- Central Zone sniffs victory with Shanto’s double century
- Singapore expatriate wife leaves home over coronavirus panic
- Meeting between Managing Directors of DSE, CSE
- ‘Basic Concept of Islamic Banking’ workshop held
- Bandits kill 30 in northwest Nigeria attack: police
- Coronavirus could damage global growth in 2020: IMF
- Interest rates reduced in Post Office saving schemes
- College-boy killed in Lalmonirhat road accident
- Russian solder proposes using 16 tanks
- 2 doctors killed in Tangail road crash
- Perfect weight according to height
- 2 motorcyclist killed in Sunamganj road crash
- How much salt needed to lose weight?
- Bkash agent killed in Jashore road crash
- Sharif joins housing and public works ministry
- Arvind Kejriwal takes oath
- 50,000 people suffer for lack of bridge
- Legal procedures to follow for Khaleda`s parole: Anisul
- Two killed in Tangail road accident
- Yasir hits career-best knock as North Zone takes lead
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Accused in multiple cases in Sirajganj detained
- All News »
- Promise Day today
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- 13 dead as trawler capsizes in Bay, 10 missing
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Couple make history with N.Ireland`s first same-sex marriage
- HC upholds death penalty for 5 militants
- Oscar 2020: Full list of winners
- Soumya to get married this month
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- Soumya with future wife
- China returnee student shifted to Kurmitola
- Yaravirus panic in Brazil amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Death toll jumps to 900
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Mysterious disease left 15 dead in Nigerian
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Coronovirus deaths surge past 1,300
- 80 years of Tom & Jerry
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- Uniform entry test in public universities from this year
- Integrated admission test for all public universities from now
- South Africa faces England in 1st T20 today
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Sundarbans Day today
- Samsung unveils new foldable phone Galaxy Z Flip