JP to get ‘huge changes’: Returning team-outs
Published: 09:10 PM, 28 May 2019 Updated: 11:20 PM, 28 May 2019
Jatiya Party is going to undertake a huge changes in Ershad’s blood-brother GM Quader hand soon. Many team out politician as well as leaders are getting returned in the party. Many politicians, businessmen and retired people are evolving as newcomers. Many are coming from the big political parties of the country. And the party is getting a huge change. In the first step, the first step is to get the general secretary post.
After the formation of Jatiya Party in 1986, a dozen leaders came to the post of Secretary-General in the last 33 years. A change is also being occurred in the important post of the party.
Meanwhile, additional eight posts of general secretaries are being created newly. However, two new secretaries will be appointed in the first step.
Some of the JP’s Presidium members, who are unwilling to disclose the name, said the party will have to be modernized to bring changes in the political system.
Japan sources claim, in 33 years, a record number of dozen leaders have been posed as secretary general of the party. Everybody came and adorned themselves with the opportunity of simplicity of Ershad. And they have capitalized huge money only. Some people lead the party as they wish due to hold power.
As a result JP has become smaller in size.
So, JP is thinking to create an additional secretary-general to each division. The responsible of Those 8 people will be to strengthen the party by creating representative and leadership from each division considering the overall qualifications. And to Keep the workers ready for any program.
JP sources on anonymous condition, claim that Mashiur Rahman Ranga as a secretary general is totally unsuccessful. Moreover, he did not agree to spend money on party work. Even many of mid-level senior leaders of the party alleged that most of the time he (Ranga) stays at the former Secretary General’s house. And does not play the minimum rule during the party emergency.
So, the grassroots leaders demanded that, as a Secretary-General, make someone who is eligible for sacrifice for the party. A list has already been taken from grassroots regarding this issue. The list includes Kazi Firoz Rashid, Mahmudul Islam Chowdhury, Syed Abu Hossain Babla, and Golam Kibria Tipu.
Probably, JP is joining the cabinet after the, such sound is buzzing in the party. About four to five people may be placed in this. If so, the leaders in the cabinet will not be in the party's organizational duties.
Advocate Salma Islam, Syed Deedar Bakth, Professor Iqbal Hossain Raju, Barrister Shamim Haider Patwari, Taj Rahman and Hasibul Islam Joy are in the frontline for the post of additional secretary general depending the organizational skill.
The source said, the plot to split the party does not stop. The opportunistic group has always been involved in plotting to create deception in the family of Ershad so that no active member will be able to play role as in-charge of the party. They want someone who will stay away from the party and the people. And will stay in a controversial and criticized position. Like a banana tree, he just sit as the chairman, and by his name, the group will loot the money of poor leaders and workers. They are unwilling to do politics under the leadership of GM Quader.
Those who are being bring back for the wellbeing of the party; among them: Former MP Sheikh Abul Hossain, former MP Abdul Gaffar Biswas, Advocate Mahananda Sarkar, Mahanant's daughter former Upazila Vice Chairman Advocate Sivadra Sarkar, Advocate Achinta Kumar Das, former Upazila Chairman Omar Faruk, former Upazila chairman Mallik Mohiuddin, former MP, upazila Chairman and former District head of JP Advocate SM Babar Ali, Former Councilor and Deputy Mayor and former MP Moktar Hossain, former MP Shah Mohammad Abu Zafar, Mostafa Kamal Jahangir, Former Secretary General of JP Khaledur Rahman Tito, Former MP Feroze Kabir, Advocate Mahbubul Alam Bachchu, Haroon Or Rashid, Former MP, JP (Jatiya Oikyafront) President Ahsan Habib Lincon, JP’s former Presidium member and presently JP (Zafar) Joint Secretary General Mostafa Jamal Haider, former JP leader MA Al Mamun, Abdus Sattar Morlal, SM Monwar, Mohammad Tariqul Islam Tariq, Mohammad Sarafat Hossain Bablu, Mohammad Palash, Gazi Abdur Rauf, Mohammad Yunus Ahmed, former Upazila Vice Chairman Belal Ahmed, Former District President Sharif Munir, Add Tuzammel Sheilkh Titu’s son Joy and many others are notable.
Apart from this, plans have been taken to bring back the activists who have been expelled or exempted from the party in the past. Meanwhile, Barisal district Jatiya Party's Joint Convener Iqbal Hossain Tapash's expulsion order was withdrawn. Within the next two months many more exempt orders will be withdrawn.
- Rain or thundershowers likely
- Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix get engaged
- Man accused in 18 cases killed in Bakshiganj gunfight
- DU gates locked for 2nd day
- Priya Saha to be interrogated after her return: Quader
- Father stabbed dead allegedly by son
- Taxicab, which falls into Turag, not traced even after 11 hrs
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Today’s sports on TV
- Lightning strikes kill 32 in Uttar Pradesh
- Housewife`s body recovered from Chikli River
- Reckless Green Line takes woman`s life
- Bangladesh wins 3 bronze in International Biology Olympiad
- AL will compete in Ershad’s seat
- DU students to stage demo tomorrow
- Govt appoints 70 DAGs
- Ferries not to carry truck during Eid
- Two bodies recovered in Pabna
- Muri Paddy makes farmer happy
- Hajj 2019: Multi-Storey tents in Mina for first time ever!
- Aush-Amon flooded in Moulvibazar
- Emotional Patrick Stewart unveils new Star Trek
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case
- Artificial milk production: Cost TK 6, Sell TK 61!
- HC fixed further time for Greenline
- Abduction, blackmale then ransom
- Rooppur pillow issue: HC waits for ministry’s action
- Verdict against 5 Gaibandha Razakars any day
- Rajshahi Kings sign JP Duminy
- Death convict surrendered
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- How to get HSC result
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- Minni sent to jail
- Sohel Rana speechless on Ershad’s death
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Minni on 5-day remand
- PM opens 7 housing uplift schemes