Huawei launches 5G smartphone in Kuwait
Published: 06:32 PM, 17 January 2020
Chinese technology and smartphone giant Huawei on Thursday launched the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G, a new-generation 5G Smartphone, in Kuwait.
A large crowd of consumers and fans attended the launching ceremony held at a Huawei store inside the Avenues Mall in the Farwaniya Governorate, the largest shopping mall in Kuwait.
At the ceremony, Muhammad Awais Sheikh, marketing director of Huawei Consumer Business Group in Kuwait, said that HUAWEI Mate30 Pro 5G is the first dual-mode phone with a Kirin 990 5G chipset.
Moreover, consumers can experience videography like never before with the world's first 40MP super-sensing cine camera, he said, adding that the smartphone has a 4500 mAh battery that can last up to two days of usage.
The Kuwaitis were amazed by the performance of the new Huawei smartphone and the effectiveness of its camera.
Maha Al-Saeed, a well-known Kuwaiti blogger, described the phone as wonderful. “The specifications are excellent and the performance is great,” she said.
Al-Saeed expressed admiration for the accuracy of the camera and the effectiveness of the battery.
“Huawei is also characterized by the efficiency of the charger and its speed,” she added.
As for Rana Kafran, a local resident, the four cameras in the smartphone surprised her, in addition to the feature of artificial intelligence that enhances privacy.
“The colors are great, the camera is sharp clear, and I think Huawei is working to enhance its store, and this will stimulate the launch of applications compatible with it,” she said.
HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro 5G will be available in Kuwait as of January 23.
- Gunfight at RAB checkpoint, 1 found dead
- Sound pollution, duo arrests in Ctg
- Crowd erupted at Cumilla Shaheed Minar
- Amar Ekushey Prabhat Feri observed in Sylhet
- 2 BCL leaders crashed to fetch flowers
- Tribute procession to Ctg Central Shaheed Minar
- Prabhat Feri observed in Shariatpur
- More 115 killed in lethal COVID-19 in a day
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar
- Today’s sports on TV
- Syria-Turkey fierce fighting in Idlib kills 27
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- President, PM pay homage to Language Heroes
- 8-yrs son on way demanding punishment of father’s killers
- Man arrested after London mosque stabbing
- CU also not to join combined admission test system
- Martin Braithwaite joins Barcelona
- US Embassy launches website in Bengali
- BSF officer commits suicide in Kashmir
- BD ranks 143 in improving quality of life in children
- Schoolgirl hangs for cellphone
- Train derailed in Australia kills 2
- Bangladeshi detained by BSF on Kurigram border
- Untold story of language fighter Momtaz Begum
- Fraud Nigerian detained in airport
- Tips to get rid of chickenpox scar
- 9 persons, one institution to get Independence Award
- DMP detained 57 in anti-narcotic drive
- Extinct wildcat recovered from Bhola
- S Korea confirms first coronavirus death
- All News »
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Soumya with future wife
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Good news to honey farmers
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- What Srijit told about Tahsan
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Valentine, Pahela Falgun celebration same day
- Sundarbans Day today
- 6,723 coronavirus patients discharged after recovery
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Another Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in Singapore
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Falguni kills 5 workers in Gopalganj
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital