How to get HSC result
Published: 11:31 AM, 17 July 2019
The results of this year’s Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations were published on Wednesday. Education Minister Dr Dipu Moni handed over a summary of the results to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her official Ganabhaban residence in the capital this morning.
A total of 9,88,172 students passed the exams out of 13, 36, 629 appeared from 10 education boards, including Madrasa Education Board and Technical Education Board.
The combined pass rate of all the 10 education boards is 73.93 percent, and a total of 47,286 students obtained GPA (grade point average)-5. The pass rate in eight education boards is 71.85 percent, while 88.56 percent came out successful in madrasa education board and it is 82.62percent in technical education board.
The education minister will formally publish the results of HSC and equivalent examinations-2019 at a press conference at 12.30pm in the conference room of the Education Ministry at Bangladesh Secretariat.
Examinees will get their results from respective examination centres or educational institutions, websites of respective centres, and through internet and mobile phones.
How to get HSC result from website and through cell phone
Examinees can get the results from the Education Board website http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ and also from the websites of respective education boards.
Examinees of the eight education boards can get their results through their mobile phones. Type: HSC<space>first three letters of the board<space>roll number<space>2019 and send it to 16222.
For madrasa board, type: HSC<space>MAD<space>roll number<space>2019 and send it to 16222.
Apart from this, examinees of technical education board can get their results by typing: HSC<space>TEC<space>roll number<space>2019 and sending it to 16222.
Besides, educational institutions will also send the results to the students via email.
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Cumilla road crash: 6 of a family among deceased
- Jumps from boat get a divorce!
- DMP files 4,780 cases over traffic violations
- Tk 120 cr allotted for flood recovery
- Writ seeking HC order to find out culprits in rawhide fall
- Man killed in Dhaka road crash
- How to advance in career when your boss won’t help
- Action against bribe payer too: PM
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Huge crowd at terminals
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future