How much salt needed to lose weight?
Published: 09:11 PM, 16 February 2020
All health-conscious people think that salt plays a role in weight gain though experts say that the idea that salt increases weight is not entirely true.
Although many people reduce taking salt in order to lose weight as it is believed that salt increases the amount of water in the body. But in reality, it is not true in controlling the weight even for those who suffer from hypertension, can eat salt. But it must be eaten to a certain extent.
There a question may exist that how much salt can a person consume if he wants to lose weight? Let's find out –
A healthy person can eat one teaspoon of salt daily though it is better to use salt in cooking without eating raw salt. When you buy salt, you must notice that whether it is written iodized on the packet or not.
Sodium deficiency occurs in the body due to lack of salt that causes the low blood pressure, dizziness and other physical problems. Therefore, do not completely eliminate salt from your daily diet list.
Foods like bread, chips, cheeses, sauces, etc. contain salt, as you eat these foods, keep in mind the amount of salt.
Besides, if you maintain the gym or have kidney problems, consult a dietician to determine the amount of salt in the diet
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Harassment in IEDCR hotline
- Govt for increase crop production to cope with coronavirus
- LGRD Minister helps 25,000 families in Cumilla
- Dhaka South Jubo League distributes food to 400 families
- 2 drug dealers arrested with 17-kg weeds
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Golfer Siddikur’s father passes away
- UNO walks to 212 beggars’ huts with food
- Madhupur youth tested negative for Coronavirus
- Sani asks Shakib about his silence
- Coronavirus: First-class cricketers donate 15-day salary
- DU to remain closed till Apr 11, Noboborsho programs postponed
- Primary class on Sangsad TV begins April 5
- Australia scientists begin test of potential COVID-19 vaccines
- Share market closed till April 11
- Request for 1yr VAT suspension in garment industry
- Britain, France and Germany send medical aid to Iran
- 8 Habiganj people test negative for coronavirus
- Holiday bank hour extended
- Youth shot dead by BSF along Thakurgaon border
- 2 corona deaths reported in Qatar are Bangladeshi
- Does mosquito spread COVID-19?
- 18 Bangladeshi die of coronavirus in NY 24 hrs
- Night temperature may rise by 1-2°C
- Law minister condoles death of Shamsur Rahman
- Singer Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Coronavirus transforms before revealing symptoms: Study
- 2 arrested in Gazipur for spreading coronavirus rumors
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- All News »
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- School holiday draws to Eid
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Coronavirus measures could cause global food shortage, UN warns
- Spain virus death toll tops 4,000
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Cat found infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- Malaysia’s King and Queen in quarantine
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Dogs will detect Covid-19!
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Corona death surpasses 24000 (update list)
- Coronavirus death toll surges 21,000
- Security tightens in Dhaka street, police-army on field
- BGMEA decides to close all factories
- DSCC to provide one-month meal for 50,000 homeless
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- England plans to return field by early May
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19