How can you make your feet pretty?
Published: 06:17 PM, 22 September 2019
Which girl does not want to have pretty feet? The answer is pretty obvious- Nobody! In the same way, they are going to parlor for the caring of hands and feet. But there is no need to go to the parlor to get a good foot if you know these tips. Let's know the tips –
> Soak the foot at least five days a week with warm salt and shampoo for 20 minutes. It will remove dirt, dust, fungus, and bacteria in the feet. The skin and nails of the feet will be good.
> It is better not to make the toe too big. Because when your nails will big then dirt also takes the position of your nails. This can lead to a fungus attack. Also, do not put nail polish on nails for long. For this your nails may become yellow color day by day.
> Be careful when lifting your hair from the leg. Do not use too many harmful chemicals. After removing the hair, you should use a moisturizer.
> Do not neglect any foot infection and nail fungus problem. Get as soon as possible to the doctor.
> Apply moisturizer not only on the skin of the face but also on the skin of the feet. For this, the skin of the foot will be soft and supple. There will be no chance of getting dry.
> The skin of many ankles is thick and cracked. To get rid of it, burn an onion and bake it well. Then apply it on thick, rough skin under the feet. Within 6 months, the problem will be resolved.
> Mix half a teaspoon of vinegar with half a cup of boiling. Then massage the whole leg with it. Wash after 5 minutes. You can see skin changes in your own eyes.
> Before going to sleep at night, mix the cornflower in warm water and soak the feet for 5 to 10 minutes. Then see the difference.
- ‘Abominable’ won’t be screened in Malaysia over S. China Sea map
- India, Pakistan exchange fire in Kashmir, killing 9
- Brexit will happen on Oct. 31
- Bangladesh Army Volleyball competition concludes
- Chile paralyzed after three die in protest violence
- Young Elephants of Laos humiliate Mohun Bagan
- Laxman, Smith picks Tamim, Shakib in their dream XI
- 1,34,625 HA land under T-Aman cultivation in Netrokona
- People aren’t responding to Oikya Front’s call: Hasan
- President reaches Singapore en route to Japan
- 1st scientific congress on NCDs kicks off in city
- DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
- Jubo League chairman Omar Faruq fired
- Saifuddin to miss T20 series in India
- PM receives Russian translated books on Bangabandhu-Sheikh Hasina
- Pearl over 8 thousand-yrs old found in UAE
- Four to die for murder in Faridpur
- DIG Bajlur of JD arrested for possessing illegal money
- Rohit`s 212 put India on top
- Bhola Clash: BGB’s quick deploy by helicopter
- 4 killed in cops-mob clash following facebook post
- Khulna beat Rajshahi in NCL 2nd round
- BCB to issue T-Ten NOC through talks
- Auto-driver killed after being hit by pickup
- Investigations are being made about many others: Quader
- Samad succeeds in farming vegetables in fisheries farms
- 13.05% pass DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- Weather may remain mainly dry
- Son hacked mother to death
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Typhoon Hagibis: 11 killed in Japan
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- BUET students’ call off protests
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today