Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
Published: 09:47 AM, 9 December 2019
Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham, the 11th day of the Rabius Sani month of the Islamic (Arabic) calendar is celebrated on Monday across the Muslim world especially to the Sunni Muslim people commemorating the departure of the Great Oli, Imamul Auliya, Ghausul Azam Bara Pir Hazrat Sayed Muhiuddin Abdul Quader Jilani (RA). This year, the day will be celebrated all over the country with proper religious dignity and sentiment.
‘Yazdaham’ is a Persian word, meaning eleven; The word ‘Fateha-e-Yazdahm’ refers to the Fatiha Sharif of eleven. In a word, Isale Swa’ab Milad Mahfil on the 11th day of the month of Rabius Sani month Is known as ‘Fateha-e-Yazdahm’ which is celebrated and known as the name across the Muslim-populated region of Afghanistan, Iran, large Russia, along with the Bangladesh-India-Pakistan of the subcontinent.
On the eve of Fateha-e-Yazdaham, Islamic Foundation has organized a post-Maghrib Waz, Milad and Dua Mahfil on Monday at the Baitul Mukarram National Mosque in the capital.
Imamul Auliya Hazrat Shaykh Abdul Quader Jilani was born in the well-known Syed family of Jilan, about 400 miles north of Baghdad, Iraq, on the 1st Ramadan, 470 AH. His father’s name is Hazrat Syed Abu Saleh Musa. The mother’s name is Ummul Khair Fatima. His father's descendants were associated with Hazrat Imam Hasan (RA) and His mother’s descendants with Hazrat Imam Hussein (RA); This is why He is called ‘Al-Hasani Wa al-Husseini’.
From both patriarchs-matriarchs, He is the descendant of Hazrat Ali, the Prophet (peace be upon him). He later became known as Hazrat Muhiuddin Abdul Quader (RA) for giving Islam a new life. As a resident of Jilan city, the title ‘Jilani’ is appended to the end of His name.
From his childhood, He possessed a very glorious character. The troy story of His childhood life proves His extraordinariness. Once His mother made all arrangements for Him to travel abroad for education, and secretly saved the 40 gold coins and said, “Father Abdul Kader, no matter how difficult the danger, will trust in Allah. Always speak the truth, never lie.” Then he headed for Baghdad with a merchant caravan.
At one time, a group of pirates attacked the merchant caravan and robbed all the belongings of the people. The robber took away all the money from the passengers and approached the boy Hazrat Abdul Quader Jilani and said, “Guy! What do you have?” The boy replied, “I have 40 gold coins inside my shirt sleeve.” The boy said to the robbers in a calm but firm voice “‘My mother told me farewell’ and said ‘Dad, never lie, always tell the truth.’ So I have told you the truth. I obeyed my mother’s order.”
The robber was terrified to hear such an answer in the boy’s tongue. His heart trembled for fear of an invisible superpower. The robber fell at the boy’s feet and begged forgiveness. The robber, in recognition of His truthfulness, returned the money and belongings of each of the passengers and became a Muslim with respect to Him.
With the words of Allah and sweet speeches, the great Auliya returned millions of people to Islam and attained high status over Auliya Kiram in the contemporary world. He is known for having the largest number of devotees and followers all over the world. Allah blessed Him more than all the Auliya. As a result, He gained the ability to spread the religion of Allah throughout the universe.
Giving the light to the right path for the wayward people during the whole life, the Great Lover of Allah, Oliqul Shiromani, died on 11th Rabius Sani 561 AH in 1168 AD at the age of 91.
- Four poppy fields destroyed in Bandarban
- Sportsman of the year Ruman Sana, Cricketer Shakib
- Continuity of government made Bangladesh’s uplift visible: PM
- Jr Tigers becomes ‘C’ group champion
- Volleyball tournament in Sherpur on Mujib Year
- Trump to sign US-Mexico-Canada trade deal
- China shut down 13 cities as virus toll climbs
- Thai Exim Bank, JBIC keen to invest Bangladesh sugar mills
- Main accused of Sabujbagh child-rape case arrested
- What Mahmudullah said after losing to Pakistan
- UK welcomes ICJ ruling, asks Myanmar to comply
- ‘Dwitiyo Purush’ expected to release in Bangladesh
- ‘Occupied playground will be restored’
- Technical education to be compulsory
- Woman dies wrapping warm-clothes with auto
- ICJ’s verdict important: Nasima Begum
- `Steps will be taken to increase onion production`
- Merchant killed in Bogura, 1 arrested
- Cricket tournament in Meherpur on Mujib Year
- Elderly Body found in Sylhet
- Mimi got stuck in oil ad
- USA crackdown visas for pregnant foreigners
- 3 drug dealers fined in Mujibnagar
- Man dies fallen from petrol pump roof in Ashulia
- Bangladesh starts Pakistan tour with loss
- BNP, the worst opposition party: Quader
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- DU to host special convocation for Bangabandhu Sep 5
- Katrina, Vicky chill together
- Anti-US demonstration protest in Iraq
- All News »
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Pakistan snowfall death toll rises to 104
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- Khulna faces Rajshahi in BPL final today
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- Bride’s mother elopes with groom’s father
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- Lawmaker Abdul Mannan in ICU
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- Top 5 batsmen in Bangabandhu BPL
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- 5 held with marijuana in Sirajganj
- E-passport to be launched today
- DMP’s letter to EC to keep close trade fair for 2 days
- ‘Law enforcers will work under EC directives’
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- SSC-equivalent exam rescheduled
- Over 100 killed in Yemen missile, drone attack