NZ’s Christchurch mosques attack
Hidden meaning of writing on the rifle..
Published: 04:20 PM, 15 March 2019 Updated: 09:15 PM, 15 March 2019
At least 49 people have been killed in a terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch city of New Zealand by an anti- Muslim group.
One of the attackers live streamed the attack on Facebook and Twitter, the video of which has gone viral now.
The attacker who identified himself as 28 year old ordinary white man who is originally from Australia.
Before carrying the attack attacker Brenton Tarrant wrote a manifesto on his Facebook Page
The manifesto published on Brenton Tarrant’s Facebook page begins with a poem about rage.
The poem ends with, “Do not go gentle into that good night.”
“If there’s one thing I want you to remember from these writings,” the introduction reads, “its [sic] that birthrates must change”.
The rambling text talks about deporting all Non-Europeans, and the supremacy of the European people.
A number of Wikipedia pages are cited, but the words themselves are nonsensical and heavily racist, referring to something he calls ‘The White Genocide’.
“Who are you?” Brenton Tarrant tells us who he is
Under the subheading ‘Answering possible questions,’ Tarrant writes, ‘Who are you?’.
He tells us he is white and was born in Australia to Scottish, Irish and English parents. He says he hardly passed classes at school and did not go to university.
“More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist,” he writes.
“Why did you carry out the attack?”
Tarrant writes, “To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands,” before citing ‘revenge’.
“To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund,” he writes, a 12-year-old Swedish girl who was murdered in the Stockholm lorry attack which took place in April, 2017.
The attack was perpetrated by Rakhmat Akilov, an asylum seeker from Uzbekistan.
Later in the manifesto, Tarrant identifies the 12-year-old girl as the catalyst for his own “violent attack.”
Tarrant adds that his motivation was, “To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically removing the invaders themselves.”
He goes on to answer dozens more questions about why someone would commit an act of terror.
It ends with: “Europa arises.”
The most recent reports indicate that multiple people have been murdered as a result of the attack, and at least two separate mosques were targeted.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has said: “This is and will be one of New Zealand’s darkest days.”
Notably; on April 7, 2017, a militant originated from Uzbekistan operated Stockholm lorry attack and killed eight people. There was an 11-year-old girl named 'Ebba Akerlund' who was among the dead. On her way back from school, she had to die with her mother. Friday was the birthday of the girl. Brenton chose Ebba Akerlund's birthday to take revenge for that murder!
- Rohingya man among two killed in gunfight
- Midnight bomb panic in Paltan, Khamarbari
- AL leader slaughtered in Lama
- Countrywide water transport strike underway
- England face Ireland in 1st Test today
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Pickup claims 3 worker lives
- Renu lynching: Prime accused arrested
- Chelsea beat Barcelona in Japan friendly
- Hajj Health Tips
- DU students protest continues for 3rd Day
- Airbus’ new concept: ‘Bird of prey’ plane
- Ill race of making bridges
- S Korea’s warning shot at Russ army jet
- Malinga set to retire after 1st Bangladesh ODI
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- Minni sent to jail
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- How to get HSC result
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case
- ‘Child lifters’ rumor: innocence loses life
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Humanity for animal !
- Court denies bail for Minni
- “Macedon too small for you, one day you will conquer world”
- ‘Masud Rana’s shooting set to kick-off
- Indian teenage TV actor killed in road crash
- Zimbabwe not taking part Bangladesh T20 tri-series
- We want to grab 1st place in producing fish: PM