Hidden Mithila: You don’t know ever
Published: 07:24 PM, 14 December 2019
Rafiath Rashid Mithila, who is now titled as Mithila Mukherji has got married to Kolkata’s popular filmmaker Srijit Mukherji recently. Now they are spending their honeymoon in Geneva. But many secrets of this popular model and actress of Bangladesh, you may don’t know.
However, after Mithila’s marriages, new information has come in the media.
Mithila was born on May 25, 1980. In her career, she engaged many social service skills and achievements including writing, singing, acting and teaching.
Let’s know about Mithila’s versatile life-
Mithila was very talented from childhood. She holds a Bachelor degree and Masters Degree in political Science and from Dhaka University. She completed her second graduation from BRAC University in Early Childhood Development.
Acting in theater
Mithila have received training in Kathak, Manipuri, and Bharatnatyam besides studying. A good singer of Nazrul Geeti Mithila’s other hobby is painting and acting. She also acted in People’s Theater Group as a child artist.
Mithila started her modeling career in 2002. After that, she became the brand ambassador to several leading companies in Bangladesh.
Through modeling, Mithila got the opportunity of acting. The actress first acting in a music album then telefilm. Telefilms starring Mithila are quite popular.
Mithila is also a social worker who is the head of BRAC International’s Early Childhood Development Program. For the last eleven years, Mithila has been working on this topic. She has worked on the development of children in many countries in Asia and Africa. She is also one of the prominent faces of women and children’s rights movement in Bangladesh.
Mithila also has experience in teaching, already she taught at a university and a school in the USA.
Mithila’s writes about many things. She writes regularly in newspapers and on her blog. Besides rhythm and poetry, Mithila’s two children books ‘School Er Prothom Din’ and ‘Lal Balloon’ got popularity.
After two years of love affair, Mithila married to popular singer-composer Tahsan Rahman Khan in August 2006. Their only daughter, AyraTehreem Khan, was born in 2013.
Separation and Second Marriage
Eleven-year marriages of Tahsan-Mithila had broken down in 2017. In a Facebook post, the couple announced their divorce. After two years, Mithila married to West Bengal’s prominent director Srijit Mukharjee on December 6, 2019. Now her second innings of family life have begun.
Rumor-Relationship before marriages
Mithila told a popular newspaper in the country, they had met long ago by their friend. They always wanted to maintain their privacy in relationship. Every time they said to the media, they are just a friend.
- India’s SC refuses to stay Citizenship Act
- Mysterious virus: China warns against travel to Wuhan
- Bone-chilling cold in Kurigram, mercury falls to 7.2°C
- Rohingya Genocide: ICJ to announce verdict tomorrow
- Death toll hits 9 with 440 coronavirus cases: China
- 50 shops gutted in Ukhia fire
- HC bans laminated posters in city polls
- E-passport launched
- One year of losing Imtiaz Bulbul
- China’s ‘Coronavirus’ now attacks US, one died
- Demolition of BGMEA building started
- E-passport to be launched today
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services resume
- Naval services on Paturia-Daulatdia halted
- Copa del Rey: Barcelona to face Ibiza tonight
- BNP is a failed political party: Quader
- 2 held over ‘rape’ of girl in N’ganj
- Srijit was hot-headed before marriage: Raima
- Ishita sings with son
- 11 held with marijuana-cash in Bhairab
- Facebook to boost site safety with 1,000 more UK staff
- Tigers’ Pak T20 series rescheduled
- Newborn baby found wrapped in lungi
- No alternative to eating alone to lose weight!
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- 2 Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir gunfight
- Three-way traffic collision kills 4 in Keraniganj
- Child drowned in Faridpur
- Homemade way to blacken hair
- National Science and Technology Week begins in Gopalganj
- All News »
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- Video of man hugging, kissing pride of lions goes viral
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- 32% work of Bangabandhu Novo Theatre in Rajshahi completed
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- Pakistan snowfall death toll rises to 104
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- Russell hero as Rajshahi through final
- Apu Biswas to rock two shows in India
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- Bangabandhu BPL trophy arrives
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away
- Flight operations at HSIA still halted today
- Khulna faces Rajshahi in BPL final today
- 39 killed in intense fighting in Syria’s Idlib
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- New complexity in primary teacher recruitment
- Bangladesh on right track to attain SDGs: PM
- Verdict in Myanmar genocide case Jan 23
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- Lawmaker Abdul Mannan in ICU
- Bus-ambulance collision kills 2 in Rangpur
- Top 5 batsmen in Bangabandhu BPL
- One held in Sirajganj over child rape charge
- Arrest warrant against Prothom Alo Editor