Healthy breakfast with eggs
Published: 10:59 AM, 22 November 2019
At breakfast, most families eat eggs. From omelet to pooch or boiled eggs are popular for breakfast.
However, according to nutritionists, eating eggs at breakfast is good. However, for those over the age of forty, it is better to eat boiled eggs without eating fried eggs in oil.
Experts advise keeping eggs for breakfast as it is the cheapest source of nutrients and protein.
Modern research claims that eggs increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body.
According to nutritionist Sumedha Singh, eggs contain high levels of protein. This protein helps our brain and muscle structure.
He said there are some amino acids in the egg, which increase the immune system as well as increase mental stability. So if you are not afraid of allergies, the presence of superfood like eggs can keep you in your daily diet. Let's not know how it will benefit from playing eggs.
1. According to nutritionists, boil the egg in such a way that the egg whites become boiled properly and the yolk is soft. Eating eggs this way is most beneficial for health.
2. Following the exact procedure, the pooch will be cooked in water but not in oil. Break the egg in a container and add a little salt and pepper powder to it. Make sure the egg yolk remains unbroken. Then boil the water in a large container with a little vinegar. Then, carefully drop the egg into the boiling water. The pooch will be ready in two to three minutes. Lift the pooch through the shaft and drain the water.
3. Many people have a strong odor of half-boiled eggs. For them, full boiled eggs are good. Then the eggs should be boiled in water for eight to ten minutes.
Not just for breakfast but by following these methods you can eat eggs at lunchtime. Eggs will keep your body healthy.
- AL, front orgs pay tributes to Bangabandhu on Victory Day
- Protests over India`s citizenship law on 5th day
- Indonesia hits EU over palm oil case
- Obesity, undernourishment stalks world: report
- Asian markets struggle for traction, dealers await trade details
- 4 bodies identified burnt in Gazipur fan factory fire
- 1st ever Global Refugee Forum begins in Geneva
- 28 houses gutted in Rampura fire
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on Victory Day
- President, PM pay rich tributes to martyrs on Victory Day
- Tigers’ wishes on Victory Day
- Millions of people pay tribute to the nation`s best children
- Victory Day today
- Hetmyer, Hope power Windies to 8-wicket over India
- Bowlers, Labuschagne fire Australia to easy win
- Boko Haram kill 19 Nigeria herders in clashes
- Tigers focus firmly on Test cricket amid BBPL festivity
- Housewife’s hanging body recovered in Ctg
- 6 dead in protests against Indian citizenship law
- 24 killed in DR Congo gold mine collapse
- Abid first to score Test and ODI hundreds on debut
- Bubly’s ‘Casino’ Challenge
- Foreign Friends of 1971
- Katabon Market catches fire
- Young found dead in Faridpur
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Gazipur fan factory fire kills 10
- Govt working to make armed forces more modern: PM
- Hasan urges foreign journos to project Bangladesh dev
- Saifuddin desperate to make a comeback
- All News »
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Andrew Kishore dies; what the next
- Myanmar state counselor titles ‘Rohingya genocide’ as minor issue
- Srijit-Mithila’s honeymoon picture goes viral
- Miss South Africa crowns Miss Universe 2019
- Rohingyas’ acute detest on Myanmar
- Musician, vocalist Prithwi Raj passes away
- Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed receives Nobel Peace Prize
- Myanmar admits the army used excessive force on Rohingya
- Rights groups call for Myanmar boycott
- Salman pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- ‘Brutal massacre of Myanmar against Rohingya should be stopped’
- At top court, Myanmar urged to `stop genocide of own people`
- ‘Myanmar’s Rohingya repatriation promise a fraudulent act’
- Polio returns to haunt Malaysia after 27 yrs
- 500-yr-old eggs found unbroken in Chinese tomb
- Just 3 days ‘Tui Ki Amar Hobi Re’ crossed 1 million
- Chattogram Challengers unveiled Jersey
- US tightens sanctions on Myanmar army chief
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson dies, aged 61
- Myanmar army chief’s Facebook account suspended
- Myanmar fails to provide evidence to defend genocide charge
- Padma Bridge 2.7-km visible now
- Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
- Cardi B returns to court over strip club brawl allegations
- Air ticket at Tk 16 on Dec 16!
- Chile military plane disappears with 38 aboard
- Sanna Marin, world’s youngest-serving PM
- Gambia details mass rapes, killings in Myanmar
- 11 Australians missing in New Zealand eruption