Pouring water in hospital’s biometric machine, caught in CCTV!
Published: 08:14 PM, 17 January 2020
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Cleaner Md Faruk Mia of Brahmanbaria General Hospital destroyed the hospital's biometric attendance machine by pouring water into this to avoid his duty time and the whole incident was captured by the CC camera of the hospital.
Immediately after the incident, the hospital authorities dismissed and at the same time, he has been charged with the police station.
Hospital doctors, officers, employees have been given attendance through biometric machines every morning at 8:00 am since 2018.
The attendance monitoring system is done by the Management Information Systems branch of the Ministry of Health and the Department of Health. As a result, It does not have the opportunity to avoid the duty time.
On Wednesday around 8:00 am, cleaner Faruk Mia poured water with a syringe on a biometric machine located in the hospital’s administrative block which was caught in the CC camera. The matter is known to the Ministry of Health and the Department of Health, according to the hospital authorities.
The cleaner was fired immediately after the incident. A written complaint has been made with the police station, said Dr. Md Shawkat Hossain, administrator of the hospital. “We talked to senior officials about the matter. A new biometric machine will be installed soon.”
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- Man detained with large number yaba
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- Govt decides to declare 2021 as Tourism Year
- Myanmar army plans trials for abuses on Rohingyas
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Good news to honey farmers
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Coronavirus infected more than 67,000 globally
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Another Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in Singapore
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks