Happy Birthday Purnima
Published: 01:39 PM, 11 July 2019
There are numerous young people in the country— who are waiting every day— when their favorite actress will release new movies! There may be no new movie work in hand, but so what! Fans are still happy to see her old movies! This actress has won the hearts of the audience with her outstanding acting, humorous, extraordinary personality and her glamorous look.
Yes, we are talking about Dilara Hanif Purnima. Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday, Purnima.
From today’s birthday, the National Film Award — winning actress has stepped in 39 from 38. This age is only a number to her. As her age increases, her beauty is increasing day by day. There are many widespread discussions on various social media about her age- how she retained such beauty in this age!
Born on July 11, 1981, in Fatikchhari, Chatoogram, Purnima grew up in Dhaka. Her journey in the acting world started at the age of 16. In 1997, she debuted in the film industry by acting in the film ‘E Jibon Tomar Amar’ directed by Jakir Hossain Raju and actor Riaz played opposite her. Later, this pair became famous and spectacular- they acted in a maximum of 25 films together!
Purnima has given numerous hits in 23 years of her career. Among her acted films- ‘Moner Majh Tumi’, ‘Megher Pore Megh’, ‘Hridoyer Kotha’, ‘Shuva’, ‘Akash Choa Bhalobasha’, ‘Ora Amake Valo Hote Dilo Na’, ‘Pita-Matar Amanat’, ‘Ke Ami’, ‘Poran Jay Joliya’, ‘Matir Thikana’ are notable.
Regarding her birthday, the glamourous actress said, “I want to spend this day on my own, I want to spend this special day with family members. But yes, this is also true that I want the blessing from everyone such as known, unknown, well-wisher, fans, and my film family.”
Purnima is absent on the big screen for a long time. But she has seen as judges and anchors of various events on the small screen. Besides, she has been performing regularly in many plays and telefilms.
Many many wishes for this actress from Daily Bangladesh.
- Issues that will be discussed during Jayashankar’s visit
- Gibraltar rejects US request
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Cumilla road crash: 6 of a family among deceased
- Jumps from boat get a divorce!
- DMP files 4,780 cases over traffic violations
- Tk 120 cr allotted for flood recovery
- Writ seeking HC order to find out culprits in rawhide fall
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Kashmir outposts divided over status change
- 2 dead, 3 missing after boat sinks in Jamuna