Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra
Published: 01:24 PM, 18 July 2019
Priyanka Chopra, one of the hottest actresses in the Bollywood industry. Just like every year, It has been also the year of Priyanka Chopra. Ever since she came to Bollywood, she always in the hot topic or even in the top news. Her popularity gradually reached the sky as she has become an international star.
Today is the birthday of Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.
On July 18, 1982, Priyanka Chopra was born in Jamshedpur, Bihar (now Jharkhand). Winning the Miss World title back in 2000, the actress is currently one of India’s ‘highest-paid’ and ‘most popular’ celebrity.
She has won the National Film Award and Filmfare Award for her outstanding performance. Apart from this, she has received the ‘Padma Shri’ award by the Indian government.
Forbes and Time magazine ranked her among the top 100 influential and most powerful women.
Priyanka debuted in Bollywood by acting in ‘The Hero: Love Story of a Spy’. But the film ‘Andaaz’ became the blockbuster hit in that year which gave her a great introduction in Bollywood.
In 2015, the actress got the international fame and became first South Asian actress by playing in an American drama series ‘Quantico’.
The multi-talented actress also served as Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF for a long time. She did a great job as a UNICEF ambassador when she visited the Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh last year.
Desi girl Priyanka Chopra married American music star Nick Jonas on December 1, 2018. Since then, this couple live happily under the same roof.
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- We must capitalise on Smith absence: Root
- Modi complains to Boris over occupied Kashmir
- Abahani beat April 25 SC 4-3
- Russell surprised to see so many journalists!
- Two kid drowns in Jashore
- Bangladesh among top 10 fastest growing freelance market
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 yrs
- GP appoints Jens Becker as new CFO
- Tricks to avoid snatch your bags
- Fourth JS session to begin Sept 8
- Mamata Banerjee makes tea
- Record fires in Brazilian rainforest
- Johnson, Merkel to face off in first Brexit talks
- JS resumes Sept 8
- Myanmar army clashes with rebels leave 30 dead
- 21st Aug attacks by BNP: PM
- One more dies of dengue at DMCH
- Homemade delicious `Fish Meatball`
- Forgiveness: Virtue of prophet character
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PM to induct ‘Gangchil’ tomorrow
- Mahbub Uz Zaman appointed Bangladesh Ambassador to China
- Bangladesh HP beats Sri Lanka
- Convict arrested in Companyganj
- Man killed mother-in-law
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: AG Minister
- Saiful walked 31 days against rumors
- `Pacers need to focus more on fitness`
- 21st Aug: Drive from Bangabandhu Avenue to Sudha Sadan
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future