Happy Birthday Misa Sawdagar
Published: 05:17 PM, 4 January 2019 Updated: 05:17 PM, 4 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Today is the birth anniversary of Misa Sawdagar, a powerful film actor of the Bengali film and the president of Bangladesh Film Industry Association. Daily Bangladesh wishes him happy birthday.
On the occasion of his birthday, Misa Sawdagar did not make any additional plans. He will spend the day with his wife Mitu and younger son, Waise Kuruni at home.
Misa’s eldest son Walid Hasan is out of the country for study. So, he will be a little sad due to this. But he informed that he contacting with his son regularly.
Misha Sawdagar said, “Birthday means my age has increased. I want everyone’s blessings and pray so that I can be with my family all the time. I do not have any extra zest for this day.”
In 1986, Misha Sawdagar started the journey in the film industry as a new face program organized by FDC. In 1990, he acted as a hero in ‘Chetona’ film directed by Chattku Ahmed. He also acted in the role of hero in the film ‘Amarsangi’, but did not get success in either of the two.
Later, various directors advised him to play the role of a villain. He started acting as a villain in ‘Asha Valobasha’ film directed by Tamiz Uddin Rizvi. After completing the film’s shooting, he signed up to play as a villain in seven other films.
There is an interesting story about this actor’s name. Misha Sawdagar’s grandfather’s name is Jummon Sawdagar. Misha’s full name is Shahid Hasan. He married to Mita. He named himself ‘Misha’ by putting together his wife Mita’s name as ‘Mi’ and his name ‘Sha’. And later, he added ‘Sawdagar’ after his grandfather’s Sawdagar title.
- Housewife`s body recovered from Chikli River
- Reckless Green Line takes woman`s life
- Bangladesh wins 3 bronze in International Biology Olympiad
- AL will compete in Ershad’s seat
- DU students to stage demo tomorrow
- Govt appoints 70 DAGs
- Ferries not to carry truck during Eid
- Two bodies recovered in Pabna
- Muri Paddy makes farmer happy
- Hajj 2019: Multi-Storey tents in Mina for first time ever!
- Aush-Amon flooded in Moulvibazar
- Emotional Patrick Stewart unveils new Star Trek
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case
- Artificial milk production: Cost TK 6, Sell TK 61!
- HC fixed further time for Greenline
- Abduction, blackmale then ransom
- Rooppur pillow issue: HC waits for ministry’s action
- Verdict against 5 Gaibandha Razakars any day
- Rajshahi Kings sign JP Duminy
- Death convict surrendered
- Law minister doesn’t consider Priya’s statement as seditious offence
- BJP politician downs Darwin’s theory of evolution
- No action to be taken hastily against Priya Saha: Quader
- 7 including 4 cops killed in dual blast in Pakistan
- WhatsApp: Security & privacy
- Tractor rams motorcyclist in Dinajpur
- Fire at Banani multi-storey building again
- Eating burger links chronic diseases!
- Hammerhead shark found first-ever
- Court denies bail for Minni
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- HM Ershad passes away
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- How to get HSC result
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- Minni sent to jail
- Sohel Rana speechless on Ershad’s death
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- PM urges DCs to be sincere for accelerated development
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc