Habits that extremely harmful for liver
Published: 01:36 PM, 23 July 2019
Liver is one of the most important parts of the body. It releases all harmful toxins from the body. If the liver can’t act normally, all harmful toxins will remain in the body. As a result, parts of our body will start to become crippled.
It is important to keep the liver fit to keep the body healthy. But due to unawares, some bad habits can cause serious liver damages. If we don’t become serious timely, the liver will lose its normal function activity.
Let’s know about some of the practices that unknowingly damage our liver —
The habit of not taking food for a long time after waking up in the morning is extremely harmful to the liver. The liver also loses its normal functioning for continuing this bad habit for a long time.
Many people wake up in the morning and lie down to skip the toilet and urine due to laziness. This practice is also harmful to the liver.
Eating excessive raw foods are extremely harmful to our liver. If excess fruits and raw vegetables are eaten, it will give extra pressure to digest them. This also affects our liver.
Sleeping late and getting up late - both are harmful to the liver. As a result of this habit, many problems are occurred in the body including various digestive problems.
Excessive amounts of drugs can cause liver damage. Especially painkillers reduce liver function gradually. Besides, the liver is damaged by the side effects of the drug.
Excessive drinking habits — one of the major causes of premature liver failure. The harmful ingredients of alcohol cause serious damage to our liver.
Bad fried foods or over-oiled foods are very harmful to the liver.
Excessive feeding habits are also detrimental to the liver. We take more food which we like most and that excessive food is very harmful to our liver too.
Any food containing harmful chemical color is seriously damaging to our liver! But many of us eat inadvertently with artificial colors or flavored foods. Regular consumption of artificial colors or flavored foods may damage the liver in response to these side effects.
- Esha Gupta injures in road accident
- Android 10: Changes look of mobile OS
- Bride’s family cracked groom’s head in wedding gate
- Boris Johnson puts his feet up in Macron`s palace
- Miley Cyrus slams rumors she cheated on Liam Hemsworth
- Strict security in capital around Janmashtami
- Eng meets Aus in 2nd day of Ashes 3rd Test
- Housewife dies of dengue in Satkhira
- Gunfight between two groups kills drug trader in Satkhira
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Janmashtami today
- India’s ex-finance minister on 5-day remand
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Lightning kills 9 in 4 districts
- `Action against who discourage Rohingya `
- August 15 and 21 are in same knot
- First successful Air-raid in history
- Kashmir: Bone of contention between India-Pakistan
- Israel detains 16 Palestinians in West Bank raids
- Golden fibre makes farmer smile
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- 15 houses fined having Aedes larvae in city
- Mother’s fight to fulfill daughter’s wish
- 3-day ‘Tree Fair’ begins in Manirampur
- ‘Sonar Bangla should be established to pay homage to Bangabandhu’
- Soroj Mehedi becomes BD Chief executive to MEDCOM-2020
- Big profit in little invest
- PEC exam schedule published
- Commerce Minister sought Brazil’s help to rise export
- Soumitra Chatterjee discharged from hospital
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- World Mosquito Day today
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Newlyweds die in road crash returning from honeymoon