Govt spreading cyber propaganda against BNP: Rizvi
Published: 01:21 PM, 1 December 2018 Updated: 01:21 PM, 1 December 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
BNP Joint Secretary General Ruhul Kabir Rizvi commented that the ruling Awami League has started the cyber war against BNP to spreading propaganda around the elections.
“Before the election, to return the voters' attention, the government is spreading false propaganda in the name of BNP acting chairman and Zia family through different social connections,” Rizvi said while he was talking in a press release at the Nayapaltan central office on Saturday morning.
He said, at present, the mass-isolated illegal government started the ugly cyber war against the BNP by wasting money of state in front of the next election.
He complained that they (ruling party) are in the false propaganda against Tarique Rahman and to stop the liberation movement of Khaleda Zia. Social networks including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc are sublimed with their terrible propaganda. Various types of super-imposed images, tempered fake audio-video are spreading violence throughout the country.
Rizvi said, “Awami League is using more than a half-century of online portals, Youtube groups and facebook groups in these evil tasks. They are advertising; costing thousands of dollars, they are boosting and promoting that propaganda by creating fake ids on Facebook; daily. These propaganda online portal, YouTube channel and Facebook group of Awami League are included - Bengal Insider, Bangla News-Post, Amader Rajnitee, Chiorayata Bangladesh, News for All, Chobir Moto Desh, Bangladeshi Viral Video, Chairman Sub, Guerrilla 71, Shuno He Bengali, Cyber Force 71, Rokto Rin Ekadtar, Bangabandhu Cyber Force, Bangabandhu Digital Brigade, Awami Cyber Brigade, Aam Jonota, Vorer Pata, Gujobe Kan Dibenna, Mohamed A Arafat etc.
Rizvi said, “Awami League is spending unaccounted money to open the cyber website and run erroneous, fictitious, bizarre propaganda of the Prime Minister's very own people.”
The central organization of the propaganda organized against the BNP leaders is the 'Centers for Research and Information-CRI' set up in Awami League's Dhanmondi office - The Prime Minister's relatives are the chairman and Head of Strategy and Programmer Study.
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Pickup claims 3 worker lives
- Renu lynching: Prime accused arrested
- Chelsea beat Barcelona in Japan friendly
- Hajj Health Tips
- DU students protest continues for 3rd Day
- Airbus’ new concept: ‘Bird of prey’ plane
- Ill race of making bridges
- S Korea’s warning shot at Russ army jet
- Malinga set to retire after 1st Bangladesh ODI
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- How to get HSC result
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Humanity for animal !