Govt spreading cyber propaganda against BNP: Rizvi
Published: 01:21 PM, 1 December 2018 Updated: 01:21 PM, 1 December 2018
Daily Bangladesh Desk
BNP Joint Secretary General Ruhul Kabir Rizvi commented that the ruling Awami League has started the cyber war against BNP to spreading propaganda around the elections.
“Before the election, to return the voters' attention, the government is spreading false propaganda in the name of BNP acting chairman and Zia family through different social connections,” Rizvi said while he was talking in a press release at the Nayapaltan central office on Saturday morning.
He said, at present, the mass-isolated illegal government started the ugly cyber war against the BNP by wasting money of state in front of the next election.
He complained that they (ruling party) are in the false propaganda against Tarique Rahman and to stop the liberation movement of Khaleda Zia. Social networks including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc are sublimed with their terrible propaganda. Various types of super-imposed images, tempered fake audio-video are spreading violence throughout the country.
Rizvi said, “Awami League is using more than a half-century of online portals, Youtube groups and facebook groups in these evil tasks. They are advertising; costing thousands of dollars, they are boosting and promoting that propaganda by creating fake ids on Facebook; daily. These propaganda online portal, YouTube channel and Facebook group of Awami League are included - Bengal Insider, Bangla News-Post, Amader Rajnitee, Chiorayata Bangladesh, News for All, Chobir Moto Desh, Bangladeshi Viral Video, Chairman Sub, Guerrilla 71, Shuno He Bengali, Cyber Force 71, Rokto Rin Ekadtar, Bangabandhu Cyber Force, Bangabandhu Digital Brigade, Awami Cyber Brigade, Aam Jonota, Vorer Pata, Gujobe Kan Dibenna, Mohamed A Arafat etc.
Rizvi said, “Awami League is spending unaccounted money to open the cyber website and run erroneous, fictitious, bizarre propaganda of the Prime Minister's very own people.”
The central organization of the propaganda organized against the BNP leaders is the 'Centers for Research and Information-CRI' set up in Awami League's Dhanmondi office - The Prime Minister's relatives are the chairman and Head of Strategy and Programmer Study.
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Indian foreign minister Jaishankar in Dhaka
- Dolphins goes extinct day by day
- BFF set to start world cup practice on Friday
- 5% VAT on ride-sharing companies
- Easy ways to clean the stomach
- Death toll crossed thousand in India
- BNP to complain to UN losing country`s support
- Sujon: New Star of Dhallywood!
- Eight grader raped by principal
- `Allah’r Dal` targets fired Pilkhana men
- 20 killed after fuel tanker explosion in Uganda
- Coast fishermen waiting for fish
- Chatku Ahmed losing eyesight!
- I want interactions with everyone: PM
- A new milestone for Purnima
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Magical use of Ghee for skin & hair
- ‘Mongla Port Authority Act’ draft approves
- HC seeks SP’s remarks over Minni’s confession
- T-Aman seedbed prepared on 100 acres in Gaibandha
- Man dies of dengue in Mymensingh
- Vegetable vendor dies of dengue in Khulna
- Fish trader killed in Mirpur road crash
- ‘No existence of media owners without journalists’
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- Rain may increase gradually in next 72hrs
- Rains lash India`s northern states, kills 30
- Cabinet’s meeting after 7wks
- ‘Allahar Dal’s ameer among 4 ‘militants’ held
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Kashmir outposts divided over status change