Geography 2nd paper HSC exam on May 14
Published: 05:15 PM, 22 April 2018
The Geography 2nd paper HSC exam examination has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. This exam will be on May 14.
Professor Md. Ziaul Haque of Dhaka Education Board confirmed the information.
It is known that on Sunday the first paper of the HSC Geography was examined. On this day, the question papers of second paper of the HSC Geography were supplied in a centre of Durgapur, Mymensingh, instead of Geography first paper.
After understanding the mistake, the question papers of the geography first paper were given to candidates within a short time.
As soon as the matter was notified, Secondary and Higher Education Secretary Mohammad Sohrab Hossain ordered the suspension of the second paper of Geography exam. At the same time, the Education Board has been asked to print the new question paper and take the exam.
Secondary and Higher Education Secretary Mohammad Sohrab Hossain said that instead of the first letter the envelope sealed with the question of the second letter was opened in a centre at Durgapur in Mymensingh. In the envelope, it was closed again on Monday (Monday) after seeing the question paper in Geography II. Immediate examinations have been postponed after learning about local authorities.
He also said we do not want to take any risks in the interest of taking a fair test.
Professor Md. Ziaul Haque of Dhaka Education Board said the examination of the second letter of geography was postponed due to inevitable reasons. The date of this test will be announced later. Disciplinary action will be taken against those who were responsible for giving false question papers.
- UN expert blames Saudi for Khasuggi Killing
- 4 charged with murder over downing of MH17
- Bangladesh made fastest growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Use your phone as a robot to avoid boring work !
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- Monkeys face climate change extinction threat
- Dubai’s Quranic Park landscape to express story of Islam!
- PCB to review cricket side, support personnel`s performance
- Upbeat Tigers take on Australia tomorrow
- SC upholds HC order on minimum age for FF
- UNO to get Pajero worth Tk 90 lakh
- Bangladesh sets global model in cutting poverty says PM in JS
- World No Tobacco Day tomorrow
- New Zealand restrict South Africa to 241
- Colorful pictures emblazon schools environment
- Govt will identify 30 lakh martyrs: PM
- Hilsa’s abundance in Padma-Meghna
- Quader asks to form new committees before national council
- 108th birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal tomorrow
- India opener Dhawan out of World Cup
- Govt to introduce health insurance for all: PM
- Jubo League leader stabbed dead in Madaripur
- Dr Nurun Nahar made IU law dept chairperson
- Navy Chief returns home
- Selima,Tuku in BNP’s standing committee
- ‘BD hosting 1.2 mn Rohingyas refugees from Myanmar’
- Passengers suffer at Jamalpur station to collect tickets
- Bangladesh sought Saudi diplomats help for Rohingyas back
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- Ayub Bachchu Chottor being built with Rupali Guitar
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- England wins beating Windies
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry