Geography 2nd paper HSC exam on May 14
Published: 05:15 PM, 22 April 2018
The Geography 2nd paper HSC exam examination has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. This exam will be on May 14.
Professor Md. Ziaul Haque of Dhaka Education Board confirmed the information.
It is known that on Sunday the first paper of the HSC Geography was examined. On this day, the question papers of second paper of the HSC Geography were supplied in a centre of Durgapur, Mymensingh, instead of Geography first paper.
After understanding the mistake, the question papers of the geography first paper were given to candidates within a short time.
As soon as the matter was notified, Secondary and Higher Education Secretary Mohammad Sohrab Hossain ordered the suspension of the second paper of Geography exam. At the same time, the Education Board has been asked to print the new question paper and take the exam.
Secondary and Higher Education Secretary Mohammad Sohrab Hossain said that instead of the first letter the envelope sealed with the question of the second letter was opened in a centre at Durgapur in Mymensingh. In the envelope, it was closed again on Monday (Monday) after seeing the question paper in Geography II. Immediate examinations have been postponed after learning about local authorities.
He also said we do not want to take any risks in the interest of taking a fair test.
Professor Md. Ziaul Haque of Dhaka Education Board said the examination of the second letter of geography was postponed due to inevitable reasons. The date of this test will be announced later. Disciplinary action will be taken against those who were responsible for giving false question papers.
- Narsingdi set to lockdown from tomorrow
- 29 fined for violating ‘stay home’ rules in capital
- Agrani Bank officer infected; principal branch locked down
- Youth held for spreading rumors over coronavirus on Facebook
- Over 3 lakh people recovered from coronavirus
- Kopotakkho entering locality by breaching embankment
- Stokes becomes Wisden leading cricketer of the year
- Uthappa eyeing India WC team comeback
- COVID-19 patient escapes from Dhaka now at Rajbari isolation
- ‘Do not visit cemetery, shrines on Shab-e-Barat night’
- Chhatak Youth missing on his way to Turkey
- Popular singer John Prine dies from coronavirus
- Now Cox’s Bazar lockdown
- COVID-19 death toll surpasses 83,000
- 34 samples collected for corona test from Bogura
- British PM Boris Johnson remains stable in ICU
- 3 houses under lockdown in Cumilla
- Father-daughter killed in Jhenaidah road crash
- Nation ecstatic over arrest of Bangabandhu`s killer Majed: Tofail
- Coronavirus affected JnU student on recovery process
- US Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigns
- Directors Guild stood by drama directors
- Workers killed as truck ditched in Sirajganj
- Farmer who died isolation ward tested negative for coronavirus
- 39 new suspects in Ctg. found negative for COVID-19
- ‘No legal bar to execute Majed’s death sentence’
- First coronavirus case confirmed in Araihazar
- Coronavirus existence not found in four samples of Narail
- One arrested with Yaba in Tangail
- Hotel owners jailed for disobeying ban order
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- Bashundhara, Wari lockdown
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- 5 more die from coronavirus, 41 fresh cases detected
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- Narsingdi house lockdown over coronavirus suspicion
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- 4 more die from coronavirus, taking total to 13: Health Minister
- 33 coronavirus patients recovered
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- 29 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 117
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus