Gabtoli, Motijheel closed today
Published: 10:15 AM, 29 November 2018 Updated: 02:25 PM, 29 November 2018
Today is Thursday, November 29, 2018. In the busy city, everyone is walking for rest. The destination of rampage is very much scheduled in the city. Everybody is interested in the shopping mall, parks, and entertainment centers. But they also have holiday problems. Today you are free, but the choice is open? Such a dilemma always comes forward.
The closed areas include Mohammedpur, Adabar, Shyamoli, Gabtali, Mirpur Stadium, Zoo, Technical, Kalyanpur, Asadgate, Iskaton, Magbazar, Bailey Road, Siddheswari, a part of Mailbag, Shajahanpur, Shantinagar, Shahidbagh, Shantibag, Fakirpul, Paltan, Motijheel, Tikatuli, Arambagh, Kakrail, Bijoynagar , Segunbagicha, High Court Area, Ramna Child Park, Dhaka University Area, and Newmarket.
The markets closed on Thursday include Mohammadpur Town Hall Market, Agricultural Market, Aarong, BRTC Market, Shyamoli Hall Market, Muktijoddha Super Market, Mazar Corporate Market, Mukta Bangla Shopping Complex, Shah Ali Super Market, Mirpur Stadium Market, Mouchak Market, Anarkali Market , Ayesha Shopping Complex, karnaphuli garden city Dhaka, Concord Twin Towers, Eastern Plus, City heart, Jonaki Super Market, Gazi Bhaban, Paltan Super Market, Stadium Market -1, and two, Gulistan Complex, Ramna Bhaban, Khaddar market, Pir Yemeni Market Dhaka, Baitul Mukarram Market, Aziz Cooperative market, Sakura market.
Closed sights are:
Science Museum: The science museum is composed of various subject-related elements of knowledge and science in Agargaon area of Dhaka. Every week, from 9 am to 5 pm, it is open to everyone. It is open only from 3 pm to 5 pm on Friday. The science museum closed on Thursday.
Military Museum: It is located in Bijoy Sarani. It is open from 10-30amto 4pm every day. Weekly Thursday and Friday are closed.
Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is a historical building situated on the banks of Buriganga. It has been associated with history memories. The importance of Ahsan Manzil museum as the holder and carrier of ancient civilization is immense. Ahsan Manzil was once the residence of Nawabs. The building is beautiful in architecture. Its installation technique attracts the heart of any human. The first floor of the museum and the second floor is a picture of the traditional life of Nawabs. The museum has been divided into two galleries and presented various topics. Weekly closes Thursday. Open in Friday from 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm Saturday-Wednesday 9 am to 4.30pm.
Bangladesh National Museum: The national museum is one of the sights of the capital Dhaka city. It is located in Shahbag. This museum, built in front of the PG Hospital and in a pleasant environment beside the National Library, has won the heart of countless people. The enclosing surroundings in the clean and green gardens easily attract the viewer's heart. Seeing this museum once in a while gives a clear idea about Bangladesh. Apart from the weekly holidays on Thursday, the National Museum Gallery is open from 12.30am to 4.30 pm, from Saturday to Wednesday and open from 3.30pm to 7.00pm on Fridays. Tk10 per person is charged for admission to the National Museum. Children under the age of three years do not need any fees. Inside the museum, there are instructions on the things that are on the bottom. According to this guide, any tourist can observe the museum.
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- Castor oil eliminate your acne problems
- Two kids drown in Jamalpur
- Delicious ‘Morog Khobani’ in this Puja
- Now police drive in Motijheel clubs
- AL identifies intruders
- `All must come forward against drug, sex-crime`
- DNCC launches eviction drive
- Minni in SC with father
- None will be allowed to run casino; says HM
- No lack of govt’s initiative on Rohingya repatriation
- 26 killed as bus rams into hill in Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia to avenge attacks on oil installations
- Gully Boy India’s entry for Oscars 2020
- Barca loses in its worst start in La Liga for 25 yrs
- BSMRSTU students protest continues for 4th day
- Kareena Kapoor kissed in birthday party
- Ferry services resume after 7 hours
- Light to moderate rain likely
- Aircraft hijacking suspect arrested after 34 years
- Shimulia-Kathalbari ferry services suspended
- Man drowns during underwater marriage proposal
- World Rivers Day today
- Man United, Liverpool to play today
- Rohingya married couple killed in Teknaf gunfight
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Puja Cherry got married!
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing