Robi brings 4G smartphone Maximus D1
Published: 06:30 PM, 19 November 2018 Updated: 06:30 PM, 19 November 2018
Leading digital services provider, Robi and highly reputed local brand, Maximus, have teamed up to introduce a co-branded 4G Smartphone, Maximus D1 in the country.
The most unique feature of the co-branded smartphone is the dual 4G SIM card slots. The 5-inch HD display Smartphone at just Tk4,590 only; this is the lowest priced 4G device currently available in the market.
The co-branded Smartphone comes with Robi's exciting internet bundle offer. Customers by purchasing the Smartphone will be able to enjoy 4 GB data, out of which 2GB can be used as 4G data and the remaining for any purpose.
The validity of the data pack will be 30 days from the day of activation.
Customers can also enjoy up to 2.5 GB free data with 7-day validity, every-time they recharge 50 taka to 300 taka on their Maximus D1 4G Smartphone.
The phone is available at the Robi Walk-In-Centers (WIC), Robi's e-commerce platform robishop.com.bd and digital distribution channel of Robi, DigiRed.
The 4G Smartphone is available in six colors: Thunder Purple, Gold, Rose Gold, Red, Blue and Brown.
Combining a 1.4 GHz quad processor and a 5-inch HD display with up to date Oreo 8.1 Android™ experience, the Maximus D1 offers technology and features that customers can depend on. With an optimized 2200 mAh lithium-ion battery capacity, the handset offers long hours of continuous entertainment - in the form of crisp HD videos, clear photos, social media, and web browsing. The phone has 5MP rear and front camera.
- JnU BCL committee dissolved
- BEXIMCO buys 8 US FDA products from Sandoz
- `People want continuation of Sheikh Hasina’s leadership`
- PM returns home tomorrow morning
- India reject Pakistan PM`s claims on Kashmir attack
- Masakadza retained as Zimbabwe captain
- Two major UAE firms keen to invest in Bangladesh
- Integrity is our driving force: Yeafesh Osman
- Man Utd knock Chelsea out of FA Cup
- Bernie Sanders runs for president again
- AL chalks out programmes to mark Int’l Mother Language Day
- HC summons editor of Bangladesh Bank’r Itihash
- Fashion designer Lagerfeld dead at 85
- Pakistan warns India against military action
- Injury-hit Bangladesh seek consolation win
- BNP chalks out 2-day programme to mark Feb 21
- Boro rice seedling transplantation nearing completion
- Drug trader hurt in Chatmohor gunfight
- India shouldn`t play Pakistan in World Cup: Harbhajan
- 7 burnt in Khagrachhari gas cylinder blast
- 69 including drug traders held in Satkhira
- Day temperature may rise by (1-2)°C
- Mystery of ‘Skeleton Lake’!
- Kuddus Boyati hospitalized
- Katrina reveals she wants a boyfriend!
- Biswa Ijtema ends through Akheri Munajat
- World cannot leave us, says Huawei’s founder
- Get ready for Super Snow Moon tonight!
- Google search shows Pakistan flag as ‘best toilet paper’
- 8th span of Padma Bridge to be installed tomorrow
- All News »
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Spain teeters on brink of snap election
- Net house potato farming gains ground in Rajshahi
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy to protest `baseless allegations`
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- BCL factional clash hurt 45 in JnU
- Biswa Ijtema begins tomorrow
- “AL not embarrassed of BNP’s case against polls”
- Drug trader hurt in Chatmohor gunfight
- Mithun`s fifty takes Bangladesh to 226
- 28 including drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Gas supply shutdown in Dhaka including Savar
- Pahela Falgun being celebrated
- Two drug traders held with phensedyl
- Ali, employee of Daily Bangladesh, injured in road crash
- Barcelona, Man City to play tonight
- NZ clinch ODI series 2-0 against Tigers
- “’Fagun Haway’ will inspire new generation in patriotism”
- Hong Kong stocks open lower
- Samsung to launch US retail stores in smartphone push
- Prominent poet Al Mahmud dies
- Tomorrow’s SSC exam deferred to March 2
- Last tributes to poet Al Mahmud at Bangla Academy
- 1st phase of nomination withdrawal ends today
- Bangladesh set 233-run target for NZ
- Bangladesh faces New Zealand in 1st ODI today
- General Osmani’s 35th death anniversary today
- Sadhan urges officials to brighten up govt image
- Navy Chief in UAE arms exhibition
- Robber killed in Jashore gunfight