Foods responsible for boneloss
Published: 03:20 PM, 11 January 2019 Updated: 03:20 PM, 11 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
There are many problems with bone in the body. Especially women suffer from boneloss. The problem starts from the middle age. The pain of the knee, the Waist Pain, I cannot get up, I cannot sit, there are problems like this. This type of disease is known as osteocloxis. These diseases can be due to several foods. Know about some of these foods-
Many people ate extra salt. Due to excessive consumption of salt, boneloss is one of the main reasons. Salt means sodium chloride; when it is high in the body it absorbs calcium. Thereby causing boneloss. So salt is a special cause of excess bone loss. Not only with rice, but also in the fast food, salad or buttermilk, there should not be too much salt.
Everyone likes to eat soft drinks or cold drinks. But you know what? Cold drinks contain phosphoric acid; which causes calcium expulsion from the body through natural activity. Thereby causing boneloss. That's why they should not eat excessive cold drinks.
Many people wake up in the morning to drink tea or coffee! One cup or two cup tea and coffee can eat. When eating tea or coffee in an increased quantity, the caffeine contained in it causes the bone decay.
There are many people who eat meat every day. Excessive meat increases protein quantity in the body. As a result, calcium cannot function properly. Therefore, calcium deficiency occurs in the body. This results in boneloss. Regardless of the good food, eat at moderate levels. Therefore, eating these meals at a moderate level can avoid boneloss. Green tea should not take more than three cups a day too.
- PM greets tigers
- ‘I am happy that we are still in World Cup’
- Brazil to face Venezuela early tomorrow
- Last phase voting in 20 UZs underway
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Three countries went dark and no one knows why
- Egypt’s ousted president Morsi dies
- Don’t make pocket committee with opportunists: Quader
- 6 Most Surprising Mosques in Africa!
- Shakib enters 6000-run club in ODI
- EC made all measures for fair polls: EC secy
- Enough money in banks, not for looting: PM
- Tk 15,000 cr supplementary budget for current FY passed in JS
- Stand for a while to lose weight, how?
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- Extremists use religion to create fascism: Monirul
- BD female pilots become paragons for Congolese women
- Tariff Commission Act gets Cabinet nod
- Shakib turned Pooran after Lewis
- Impotent injection for rapist
- ‘Nani’ providing health care on cycle at 92
- Firemen at risk in service office
- Revenue will be billions below forecast: Huawei CEO
- Mother split child`s throat
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem denied bail, sent to jail
- Innovation of artificial lungs by Mou-Akhi-Bipasha
- Rangpur city polluted than Dhaka, Cumilla in safe zone
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Rohingyas leave camps, collect Bangladeshi passports
- Amitabh Bachchan`s Twitter Account Hacked
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Drug trader killed in Cumilla gunfight
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- England wins beating Windies
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- JS budget session begins today
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- Che Guevara’s 91st birth anniv today