Five new signs of coronavirus infection found!
Published: 12:59 PM, 3 April 2020 Updated: 12:59 PM, 3 April 2020
Thousands of people are losing their lives every day in Coronavirus. The number of victims has exceeded 1 million. However, the good news is that 2 lakh 12 thousand 991 people have returned home after successful treatment. So experts advise to rise do awareness instead of being panicked.
Of course, you know that if you suffer from coronavirus, you will experience colds, coughs, fever and shortness of breath. However, new symptoms are now appearing in the coronavirus infection. Experts say - new symptoms like diarrhea, losing olfactory power, nausea, vomiting a zero taste of food, eyes being pink are the new symptoms. It has been shown that though symptoms like cold, cough, and fever are not present. Therefore, if any of these symptoms occur, seek medical advice.
Multiple coronavirus patients have begun to be admitted to different parts of the world with symptoms of loss of taste and , losing olfactory power. This symptom is seen in most coronavirus patients, especially in the United States. The number of coronavirus patients is increasing in the United States every day.
Loss of digestion is another important symptom of coronavirus. Due to which diarrhea symptoms appear in the victims. As a result, the body falls in to severe water deficiency.
The symptoms of coronavirus disease were more common in Wuhan province, China. Among the symptoms that coronavirus infected patients are experiencing in different countries, diarrhea is common seen in almost every country, researchers say.
Another important symptom of coronavirus infection is pink eye. However, these symptoms are rarely seen in the patient's body. One to three percent of coronavirus patients have a tendency to turn pink eyes. There are also things happening with eyes swelling.
Coronavirus sufferers are again experiencing headaches like a common cold cough. Therefore, it is not possible to distinguish many times. As a result, the physicians said if any other symptoms occur with colds, coughs, fever, get a blood test immediately and seek medical advice. With this headache, there is a strange discomfort is identified in the body for coronavirus infected patients.
- Libya killings: Case filed against 38 people
- Biden accuses Trump of trafficking in ‘resentment and fear’
- DU goes for online classes
- 2 girls commit suicide after failing in SSC exam
- Fierce protests in US: 3 protesters killed, 5 policemen shot
- 30 more test COVID-19 positive in Faridpur
- 3 of a family killed in Sirajganj road crash
- 9 including two nurses contract COVID-19 in Shariatpur
- Another policeman dies from coronavirus
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- Illegal structures on govt canal
- SP greet 10 policemen after overcoming COVID-19 in Cumilla
- Bangladesh reports 1st Rohingya death in COVID-19 infection
- 3 incl lawyer, policeman die in Ctg
- PCR lab set up in Sheikh Fazilatunnessa hospital
- 90s popular musician Biplob now a taxi driver
- Abdul Halim named BSEC commissioner
- Fire at United Hospital: HC seeks report by Jun 14
- House owner fined as Aedes larvae found in building under-const
- 10 more UP chairmen-members suspended
- ACC director Basir’s bail plea rejected
- Imran pleas for lockdown-relax
- 1.5 crore families get govt relief
- DMP replaces three asst police commissioners
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Mahathir expelled from party
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000