First child born in `Madina`
Published: 06:41 PM, 17 July 2019
Newborn `Medina`. Photo: Collected
Muslim men and women from all over the world started coming to the holy city of Mecca and Medina aiming to perform Hajj. It is Farz for financially and physically able Muslim. Men and women from all over the world come to Makkah and Medina in order to observe the Hajj.
Many of these are pregnant women. Every year, during the Hajj, many couples give birth to babies in Makkah and Madinah.
According to a report from the Saudi press agency, an Indian couple gave birth this year’s first child during Hajj in Madina. So parents have named the newborn 'Madina'.
In the love of the holy city, they named the child after its name.
Every year, many women give birth newborn child during Hajj tour. This year, Indian couple got the first child.
It is expected that this year (2019) Hajj formalities will be started on 9th August. Which will end on 14th August.
- Australia bowled out for 250
- 231 students` result changes in review
- Protest for free elections in Russia
- Biman’s return Hajj flight lands in Dhaka
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Quader alerts AL men to BNP-Jamaat conspiracies
- BCB announces prelim squad for AFG test, Tri-series
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Cop caught taking bribe day after getting best constable award
- Facebook adds Chakma as 2nd Bangladeshi language
- Fire breaks out Delhi hospital
- Masrafe asks BCB for two months to decide future
- 4 of a family burnt in Gazipur fire
- Rawhide sale suspended till Sunday
- Priyanka Chopra reveals Jonas’ bedroom secret
- 1460 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- Newlyweds die in road crash returning from honeymoon
- 6 buses fined for charging extra fare
- Soumitra transferred to cabin from ICU
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Kid drowns in Shakhipur
- Smartphone for blood pressure detection
- First return Hajj flight arrives in Dhaka
- Mgst described severe suffering in govt hospital
- Russell Domingo appointed Tigers’ head coach
- Eight killed in Ukraine hotel fire
- No MoU, 2 FMs dialog only
- College student dies of dengue in Magura
- Temperature may rise slightly
- Husband arrested in triple talaq case
- All News »
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Hassan to recite Khutba at Hajj
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- Three movies to be released on Eid
- Heavy rain pours down on Hajj pilgrims at Arafat
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Rabeya opens her eyes, Rokeya still unconscious
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- 2m pilgrims gathered in Arafat
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Holidaymakers suffer in train schedule catastrophe
- Man. City. Everton to play tonight
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 7 plays of Humayun to be aired on Eid
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC