Fire in Mumbai residential building kills 4
Published: 10:41 AM, 4 January 2018 Updated: 12:56 PM, 4 January 2018
Fire in Mumbai building
At least four people were killed, including Two Children after a residential building in Indian city Mumbai caught fire on early Thursday.
The incident occurred on around 2 am in Marole suburban of Mumbai.
Local fire services officer S. Pawar said that the third and fourth floors of the building were plunged before six fire engines extinguished the blaze.
Indian media sources said that the fire came under control and firefighters rescued 11 people.
In the latest information that there were seven people were injured and they were taken to the hospital. Their condition is stable now.
Earlier, on December 29, there was a fire in the restaurant named `One Above` which is situated in the Trade House Building of the Kamala Mills Compound in Lower Parail area of Mumbai and killed 14 people.
- Myanmar army kills 2 Rohingya pregnant women
- Humayun urges ThaiBev to jointly invest in Bangladesh
- Myanmar must abide by ICJ orders: Hasan
- Coronavirus can kill 65mn people!
- Valencia beat Setien`s Barcelona 2-0
- Atiqul to announce election manifesto tomorrow
- 1st Bangladeshi woman in US mainstream politics
- Stokes apologized but punished
- ‘Infrastructural developed schools are not good schools’
- PM for worthy citizens through sports
- Recruitment at Epyllion Group
- What thinks Domingo for losing series!
- Youths rich in tech knowledge are the future leader: Palak
- JMB men arrested in Khulna on 10-day remand
- Disabled child died after fallen from the roof
- Death toll climbs 22 in Turkish earthquake
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Xi says China faces `grave situation` as virus toll hits 41
- Horse race held in Mithapukur
- Delta Airlines fined for dropping Muslim paxs
- Gambia Justice Minister praised Bangladesh
- 2 bakers fined TK 6 lakh Jhalokati
- Defendant mobbed over threatening plaintiff
- Election manifesto to be given highest priority
- Housewife killed over dowry dispute, 3 arrested
- Pakistan threats India over World Cup!
- Ranveer Singh denies sexism!
- 5 detained with 102 ltr liquor
- Bangladesh Embassy in China launches ‘hotline’ service
- No bricks in public works
- All News »
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- Dhaka city elections deferred to Feb 1
- Jashore car accident kills 3 including 2 sisters
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- MP Abdul Mannan passes away
- Bride’s mother elopes with groom’s father
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- Record: Trump tweets, retweets 125 times in a day
- Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- 5 held with marijuana in Sirajganj
- Top 5 batsmen in Bangabandhu BPL
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- E-passport to be launched today
- Court orders to publish ads asking SK Sinha, 10 others to appear
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 cases: govt
- Harry, Meghan to give up royal titles
- SSC-equivalent exam rescheduled
- Over 100 killed in Yemen missile, drone attack