Fire at Chattogram WASA building
Published: 01:06 PM, 24 September 2020
A fire broke out in a room on the third floor of Chattogram`s Dampara WASA building
A fire broke out in a room on the third floor of Chattogram's Dampara WASA building on Thursday morning.
The fire was reportedly originated due to an electrical short circuit.
Ali Akbar, deputy assistant director of the Chattogram Fire Station, said that the fire broke out at 4:30 am on the third floor, which was used as an office room. Some papers and furniture were burnt due to the fire.
On information, three vehicles of Agrabad Fire Station rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control in an effort of about an hour.