Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
Published: 06:00 PM, 28 June 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad, who was admitted to hospital with critical health condition, has remained unchanged. Although, his blood’s infection rate didn’t reduce, but did not grow much earlier.
After Combined Military Hospital (CMH) visit on Friday, several JP leaders quoting the doctors about the matter.
According to sources, HM Ershad's physical condition is a little weak due to old age. That is why he cannot be given antibiotics. However, he is fever-free and normal pressure like last night.
The source further said that a number of tests were conducted by the doctors. Accordingly, Ershad’s illness is for weakening some internal organs due to old age problems.
Meanwhile, Jatiya Party Acting Chairman GM Quader said in a video message from his home in Uttara, the doctors said that in the morning the physical condition of the JP Chairman is better by almost 40 percent. Besides, Quader asked the people to pray for the health of Ershad on Friday.
Earlier, on Tuesday night, Hussein Muhammad Ershad became ill, and was kept under observation under nearer. The next morning he was admitted to CMH as his physical condition went deteriorated, later to intensive observations at ICU. On Thursday, his condition improved slightly.
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- We must capitalise on Smith absence: Root
- Modi complains to Boris over occupied Kashmir
- Abahani beat April 25 SC 4-3
- Russell surprised to see so many journalists!
- Two kid drowns in Jashore
- Bangladesh among top 10 fastest growing freelance market
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 yrs
- GP appoints Jens Becker as new CFO
- Tricks to avoid snatch your bags
- Fourth JS session to begin Sept 8
- Mamata Banerjee makes tea
- Record fires in Brazilian rainforest
- Johnson, Merkel to face off in first Brexit talks
- JS resumes Sept 8
- Myanmar army clashes with rebels leave 30 dead
- 21st Aug attacks by BNP: PM
- One more dies of dengue at DMCH
- Homemade delicious `Fish Meatball`
- Forgiveness: Virtue of prophet character
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PM to induct ‘Gangchil’ tomorrow
- Mahbub Uz Zaman appointed Bangladesh Ambassador to China
- Bangladesh HP beats Sri Lanka
- Convict arrested in Companyganj
- Man killed mother-in-law
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: AG Minister
- Saiful walked 31 days against rumors
- `Pacers need to focus more on fitness`
- 21st Aug: Drive from Bangabandhu Avenue to Sudha Sadan
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future