Ershad’s offspring: who & where
Published: 06:47 PM, 14 July 2019 Updated: 06:48 PM, 14 July 2019
Former President and Jatiya Party Chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad was father of two sons. Besides, he also adopted two children.
The sons are Rahgir al-Mahi Ershad alias Shad Ershad and Eric Ershad. And the adoptive children are Arman Ershad and Jebin.
Ershad mentioned these three sons and one daughter in his autobiography titled 'My Deed My Life'. They are now the heirs of Ershad.
Ershad's first wife, Rawshan Ershad. In 1983, when he was the Chief Martial Law Administrator, Rawshan Ershad gave birth to a son. His name is Rahgir al-Mahi Ershad (Shad Ershad).
Shad lives in Dhaka after long exile in Malaysia. And run own business. In the Eleventh National Parliament election, the buzz was spread to his candidacy from Kurigram-2 (Phulbari-Sadar-Rajarhat) constituency. Rawshan along with her son went to CMH beside Ershad on June 28.
Ershad's other wife Bidisha Ershad. Their son's name is Erich Ershad. Eric Baridhara, 18, lived with Ershad in the President Park. He has special expertise in music. Ershad also made a talk show with him at Channel I’s “Tritio Mtra”.
In 2005, Ershad was divided with Bidisha. Later Ershad took the responsibility of Erich under the order of the court. Ershad's close friends said that Ershad's most beloved son was Eric. He was surrounded by the thoughts of Ershad.
On one occasion, Ershad said that he was unable to give time to Eric due to political business. He said, “I and my other child have been busy with Jatiya Party all the time. I could not give enough love to him, I deprived him.”
Ershad's adopted son 25-year-old Arman Ershad also lives in Ershad’s President Parkin Baridhara in the capital. His only adopted daughter, 35-year-old Jeben is in London now.
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Cumilla road crash: 6 of a family among deceased
- Jumps from boat get a divorce!
- DMP files 4,780 cases over traffic violations
- Tk 120 cr allotted for flood recovery
- Writ seeking HC order to find out culprits in rawhide fall
- Man killed in Dhaka road crash
- How to advance in career when your boss won’t help
- Action against bribe payer too: PM
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Huge crowd at terminals
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future