Enjoy BPL in 10 countries apart from Bangladesh
Published: 09:43 PM, 10 December 2019
Bangabandhu BPL Damama will kick off tomorrow. Sylhet Thunder will face the Chattogram Challengers at 1:30 pm on Wednesday.
Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has taken extensive initiatives to broadcast this special event of BPL globally organized on the occasion of the birth centenary of Bangabandhu. Apart from Bangladesh, the seventh edition of the BPL will be available to enjoy by 10 other countries in the world.
In Bangladesh, the game of BPL will be broadcast on GTV and Mashrananga Television. You will also see all the matches on the online partner RabbitHole's YouTube channel.
The sixth edition of the BPL was not broadcast on any Indian channel. But this time the visitors will be able to enjoy this room from FanCode.
Cricket fans from the United States and Canada will be able to enjoy this event on the Hotstar, and on Flow TV in the West Indies.
BPL will be broadcast live on FOX Sports in Australia, GO Sports in Pakistan, RTA in Afghanistan, BT Sports in the UK and Ireland, and on XI Sports. It in Italy.
- Atiqul unveils election manifesto
- Cold wave may abate in next 24 hours
- Mask-hand sanitizer sever crisis in China
- Chinese physicians in treatment-war amid coronavirus scary
- PM opens several uplift schemes
- 31 killed in Madagascar torrential rains
- 2 Bangladeshis receive Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri awards in India
- 30 killed in Brazil floods and landslides
- Tabu gets 3 cr bucks for 15 minutes!
- Husband’s name ‘Hospital’ in voter list; wife becomes senseless
- 2 killed as truck rams auto in M’singh
- Mango buds in advance spring
- Barca beaten by Valencia in early blow for Setien
- Death toll climbed to 31 in Turkey quake-aftershock
- Facebook notification stopped
- International Customs Day today
- Real Madrid, Juventus, Man City, Man United to play today
- Car loaded with drugs sold at police auction
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 56 in China
- 31 fishermen murder accused killed in gunfight
- Hearing on writ seeking stay city polls today
- Myanmar army kills 2 Rohingya pregnant women
- Humayun urges ThaiBev to jointly invest in Bangladesh
- Myanmar must abide by ICJ orders: Hasan
- Coronavirus can kill 65mn people!
- Valencia beat Setien`s Barcelona 2-0
- Atiqul to announce election manifesto tomorrow
- 1st Bangladeshi woman in US mainstream politics
- Stokes apologized but punished
- ‘Infrastructural developed schools are not good schools’
- All News »
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
- Record: Trump tweets, retweets 125 times in a day
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- Bride’s mother elopes with groom’s father
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 cases: govt
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- E-passport to be launched today
- Harry, Meghan to give up royal titles
- ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji’ actress Sejal Sharma commits suicide
- Court orders to publish ads asking SK Sinha, 10 others to appear
- Fourth person has died from new virus: China
- Wife receives husband with ‘Milk-bath’ for divorce!
- Over 100 killed in Yemen missile, drone attack
- Seven killed in Indonesia bridge collapse
- Facebook sorry for mistranslation of Xi Jinping’s name