Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
Published: 03:18 PM, 4 June 2019 Updated: 03:36 PM, 4 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
In the capital, the main Eid congregation will be held at the Jatiya Eidgah Maidan at 8.30 am. Baitul Mukarram National Mosque Senior Pesh Imam Hafez Muhammad Mizanur Rahman will lead the first Eid Jamaat.
A total of five Eid congregations will be held at the Baitul Mukarram National Mosque. The first jamaat will be held at 7am, the second at 8am, the third at 9am, the fourth at 10am and the last jamaat will be held at 10.45am.
“Law enforcement agencies have been given the responsibility of maintaining security of the Jatiya Eidgah as the venue is quite ready to hold the Eid Jamaat,” DSCC Mayor Sayeed Khokon said after visiting the Jatiya Eidgah on Monday, adding that over one lakh people will be able to take part in the jamaat at the Jatiya Eidgah.
Over 5000 women will be able to take part in the Eid jamaat at the Jatiya Eidgah and necessary arrangement has already been made in this regard, he said.
The Jatiya Eidgah has been covered with the plastic clothes considering the inclement weather.
The President, ministers, the chief justice, member of parliaments and diplomats are expected to take part in the Eid Jamaat at the Jatiya Eidgah.
The Eid congregation also will be held at 8am at the south plaza of the Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban.
The Chief Whip and whips of the Jatiya Sangsad, members of the cabinet, lawmakers and employees of the parliament secretariat will take part in the Eid congregation along with the local people.
A total of two Eid congregations will be held at the Dhaka University central mosque -Masjidul Jamia. The first congregation will be held at 8am and the second one at 9am.
Besides, Eid congregations will be held at the field adjacent to Salimullah Muslim Hall at 8am and the ground adjacent of Shahidullah Hall main gate at 8am.
Eid congregation will be held at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) premises.
Three Eid congregations will be held at Dewan Bagh Sharif at Arambagh-the first jamaat at 8am, the second one at 9.30am and last one at 10am.
Eid Jamaat will be held at Saidabad Chistiya Syeda Durbar Sharif Jame Mosque at 8:00 am, Nayapaltan Jami Mosque (26 Nayapaltan) at 8:00, Islambagh Eidgah Maidan (First Jamaat) and Hazaribagh Park ground at 7 am.
The first Eid Jamaat in Saidabad Arjushah Darbar Sharif Bara Jame Masjid will be held at 7:30 am. Shanir Akhara Palashpur Baitu Rahmat Jame Mosque (First Jamat), Maniknagar Pukurpar Jame Mosque, South Mugda Bank Colony Rasulbagh Jame Mosque, Baitul Falah in Mirpur-11 section, Harun Molla Eidgah Park and playground of Mirpur-12 section. In the north-east Mugda Madinabag central Shahi Jame Mosque, and in Hajaribagh Bhagalpur Shahmastan Jame Mosque, Eid jamaat will be held at a quarter to 8:00am in the morning.
The first Jamaat in Gulshan Central Mosque and Eidgah grounds will be observed at 8am. Besides, Eid Jamaat will be observed in Banasree Central Jame Mosque (First Jamat), Lalbagh Shahi Mosque, East and Club Maidan of Dhupkhola, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Central Mosque, Dhanmondi Eidgah Jame Mosque, Noor Mosque and Khanqay Mohammadia of South Jatrabari (First Jamat), Islambagh Eidgah Maidan ), Nayapaltan Jame Mosque, Brothers Union Playground of Tikatuli, Ward no 9 ward Shahid Intellectual Eid prayer ground, Mohammadpur Baitul Falah Mosque, Khilgaon Government High School ground (First Jamat), Hazaribagh Park Field (2nd Jamat), Khilkhet Kurmitola high school and college premises, Magbazar T & T Colony Mosque and Uttara 5 Sector adjacent to the Islamic Education Society Mosque at around 8 am in the morning.
Atotal of 568 Eid congregations will be held in the capital under two city corporations on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Of those, 298 Eid congregations will be held under the Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) and the rest 270 Eid congregations under the Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC).
On the other hand, the country’s biggest Eid congregations will be held at Solakhia in Kishorganj where 3.5 lakhs devotees are expected to participate.
All necessary arrangements have been completed to hold the 192nd Eid congregation at Solakhia. The congregation will be held at 10am and Mawlana Farid Uddin Masud will lead the Eid congregation.
- Third prime accused Rishan Farazi held
- Hearing on writ challenges rickshaw ban today
- Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- PM inaugurates ‘National Fisheries Week-2019’
- Water level of Jamuna rises, 50 villages flooded
- Elon Musk wants to merge human brains with AI
- New EvilGnome Backdoor Spies on Linux Users, Steals Their Files
- Message in a bottle written 50 yrs ago found in Australia
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Old Dhaka building collapse: Father-Son’s bodies recovered
- Inzamam to step down as Pakistan chief selector
- Modeling early meteorite impacts on the moon
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- ‘I am innocent’; claimed ex-OC Moazzem
- Kholi losing captaincy!
- 20 thou people victim in Patgram road collapse
- ICC breakes silence over overthrow controversy
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- PM urges PGR for highest professional sacrifice
- Saudi stops drone thrown by Yemeni rebels
- HSC examinee suicide crushed under train
- First child born in `Madina`
- ‘My Masud appointed as Police’
- Sadarghat building collapse: Father-Son missing
- Boys in GPA 5, girls ahead in pass rate
- Chattogram range`s best OC Jahidul Kabir
- Quatar WC qualifiers: Bangladesh in Group E
- Nusrat got ‘A’ grade but fail!
- Ex-Songazi OC Moazzem indicted
- All News »
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Happy Birthday Purnima
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HM Ershad passes away
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Queen Maxima and banking for the grassroots!
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Rail link with Rajshahi snapped
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Mango-laden truck falls into ditch, kills 2
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- England face Australia in high-voltage semis today
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN