Effective foods for children’s weight gain
Published: 11:49 PM, 26 October 2019
Every parent wants their children to be healthy and that’s why they always keep sincere surveillance on child-nourishment. But if this surveillance is not done the proper way, then the problem arises.
There are some foods that all parents need to know about the child’s weight gain. These foods increase the weight of the baby as well as prevent disease. Let's know about those foods-
Butter is one of the sources of healthy fats. While the adults are a bit careful about having butter, this rule does not apply to children. Put butter in your baby's daily diet list for weight gain.
Sweet potatoes can be given to a child, six months after birth. The food, rich in potassium, magnesium, and vitamin, helps the baby to gain weight faster.
Banana contains lots of fiber potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6; which helps in the baby's body weight gain.
Milk is an ideal food for weight gain in children. You can give cow's milk after a year old.
We all know eggs as a source of protein. Each 100-gram egg contains about 14 grams of protein. And protein's role in weight gain is immense.
Chicken is a source of protein. It strengthens the muscles. So keep the chicken once or twice a week on the meal list.
- ‘No one will be exempted involving corruption’
- Bogura Zilla Awami League council tomorrow
- BNP’s behaviour in court unpardonable: Quader
- RAB detained 3 members of snatcher cycle
- Bangladeshi archers shine on opening day
- Modi, Pranab, Sonia to join Bangabandhu`s birth centenary
- Agriculture Minister inaugurates ‘Krisoker Bazar’
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- Pancake without eggs!
- Language movement-liberation war’s colorful paintings on wall
- Child body recover from pond
- Giant ‘Tiger Shark’ caught in Chattogram
- ACC detained 2 civil aviation officials
- Pele’s last Brazil jersey sells for 30,000 euros in Italy
- 23 kidnapped from Mexican rehab clinic
- Bangladesh to honour 380 Indian soldiers: FM
- New South Wales bushfires condition worsen
- Hemayet 5th World Carrom rankings
- TV umpire to call no-balls in cricket first
- Five robbers detained in Narayanganj
- China`s new high-speed train faster than air travel
- School changes Nurani’s life
- Child body recover from pond
- Admission faker detained in interview
- New high-speed train faster than airbus
- BNP does not believe in constitution: Dipu Moni
- Uber reveals thousands of reported sexual assaults in US
- Disabled Zahid standing beside a disabled child
- 4 killed in Florida police shootout over armed robbery
- Man dies for daughter
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Mohammed Rezwan, floating school innovator named as ‘Earth Hero’
- Physician couple in Dr Baker’s place, serving poor people
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- ‘No Dorai’ released at 8 halls
- Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Trump makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- 2 Jabale Nur drivers among 3 get life-term
- PM opens AL’s Dhaka City units council
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- 7 dead in small plane crash in Canada
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- Shaon in bridal dress!
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- UN chief says humanity’s ‘war against nature’ must stop
- Video app TikTok unblocks teen who posted on China`s Muslims
- Sunny Leone’s ‘Hello G’
- Siam’s new look in ‘Ittefaq’
- Bridge attacker jailed for terror crimes: UK police
- Truck loaded with 40-ton onion missing
- PM flies to Spain on Sunday to join COP25
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Kushtia double murder case: 4 to die, 7 get life term
- ‘Daughter in admissions scandal’ Olivia returns to YouTube
- Euro-2020: Match schedule
- Flower blooms with Azan
- ‘Hotath Bristi’ actress June Malia gets married
- COP25 island nation in `fight to death`