Edu Minister for continue students’ studies at home
Published: 07:47 PM, 29 March 2020
Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni
Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni on Sunday has urged the students to continue their studies in the midst of all educational institutions closure till April 9 over coronavirus situation in the country.
The minister made the call at a meeting at the International Mother Language Institute at Shegunbagicha, the capital.
She said, “The entire world is almost cripple due to novel coronavirus turned to a pandemic. We need to be vigilant, adhere to hygiene and maintain social distance to protect ourselves from the horrific coronavirus outbreak.”
She urged the students to concentrate and memorize the classes at home broadcasting on Sangsad TV title ‘Amar Ghore Amar School‘ for sixth to tenth-grade students.
The classes for the sixth-grade to tenth-grade students that are taken by the skilled teachers are being broadcasted on Sangsad Television from today under the direction of Prime Minister so that the education of students cannot be harmed due to the closure of the educational institutions, she said.
During this, she thanked all the teachers involved in the educational activities, A2i, technician of Sangsad TV.
Deputy Minister of Education Mohibul Hasan Chowdhury, Secondary and Higher Education Secretary Md. Mahbub Hossain, Technical and Madrasa Education Secretary Munshi Shahabuddin Ahmed, Director General of Secondary and Higher Education Syed Golam Faruk were present.
Each student must attend the classes through the TV at home. The teaching program will be held from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm will be broadcasted highlights.
In addition, classes will be available on the ‘Amar Ghore Amar School‘ Facebook page and YouTube channel. If a student cannot attend a class, he/she can view the class through that page and channel.
The teacher will provide homework on the subject taught at the end of the class. For each subject, the students will complete homework on a separate date and submit it to the concerned teacher after opening the school. The number of homework will be considered as part of a continuous assessment.
- SI dies of cold, fever in Ctg
- Dhaka under zone-based lockdown from Sunday
- 17 incl journo tests for COVID-19 in Chandpur
- Special flight to bring stranded Bangladeshis from UK June 13
- Over 10 bn Cyber attacks occurred in 2 months
- WHO issues new guidance on wear of masks
- Three killed in Habiganj lightning strikes
- 2635 new infected in 24 hours, 35 dead
- Dhawan sings for Tamim during match
- WB gives $35m as help for Rohingyas
- US is ‘ready to go’ with 2 million coronavirus vaccines: Trump
- Two killed in Bogura road crash
- Rain likely till tomorrow morning
- Oxford`s study shows Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective
- World witness highest coronavirus infection in 24 hrs last
- Deepika teaches shenanigan Karthik
- India sees highest one-day coronavirus death toll
- Bayern Munich, Dortmund to play today
- 2 fined for not wearing mask in Noakhali
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 40,0000
- Coronavirus reached its peak worldwide
- 2 more Bangladeshis died of coronavirus in New York
- COVID-19 cases in Chattogram exceed 3,800
- Teknaf BGB gets 2 high-speed interceptor vessels
- Youth stabbed to death in Cox’s Bazar
- Sylhet reports 47 more coronavirus cases
- US COVID-19 death toll exceeds 110,000
- NYC reports first day with no deaths since March
- 13 killed in US airstrikes in Afghanistan
- Manikganj reports 88 more coronavirus cases
- All News »
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- Killing of 26 Bangladeshis in Libya: Main culprit killed in drone strike
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- BGMEA’s PCR lab for COVID-19 test opened
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Over 2500 infected in 24 hours, 37 die
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Chinese COVID-19 fighters due June 8
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Chhatra League buries BNP leader
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- COVID-19 death toll in country surpasses 600
- 2,423 new infected, 35 die in 24 hours
- Trump announces US to sever all ties with WHO
- Refusal to marry after forced abortion, Chandana commits suicide
- Over 125,000 cases reported globally in a day
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 367,000
- Masjid-e Nabawi to open tomorrow
- Gunmen kill 20 in Burkina Faso
- 25 US cities impose curfews as protests continue
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 374,000