Eat 2 cloves every day; see what happens…
Published: 08:40 PM, 24 July 2019
Clove, a very small but popular cooking ingredient used across the world especially in our sub-continent. Do you know, besides cooking, it contains lots of health benefits? Clove is basically a blossoming pink flower of evergreen clove tree of Indonesia.
The changes what you can see in the body by taking two pieces of cloves per day:
1. It straightens the immune system:
Cloves are able to add extra energy to our immune system as they increase white blood cells, which are particularly effective in fighting germs and infections. It contains Vitamin C.
2. Increase digestion:
Cloves act as a remedy of dyspepsia or indigestion. They create huge enzyme and eliminate stomach problems. Besides, it works magically to solve physical odd filings. It also plays an important role in curing constipation.
3. Reduces toothache:
It contains special components for relieving pain. If you have a toothache, place a piece of clove over the affected tooth until you reach the dentist. It helps to relieve the unbearable pain.
4. Keeps the liver healthy:
Eliminating contaminants in our bodies and metabolizing the medicine we take, is one of the other functions of the liver. Eating cloves regularly will keep the liver function normal. As a result, the liver remains healthy, and the body remains poison-free.
5. Helps reduce physical pain and inflammation:
Clove contains pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory ingredients; so when a headache begins, it is best to drink cloves tea. And if there is any hurt to the body, massage coconut oil boiled with cloves, the pain will be lessened.
6. Very useful for bones and joints:
Cloves contain flavonoids, manganese, and eugenol, which keep bones and joints healthy. These ingredients increase bone density and deliver proper nutrients to the bone.
7. Keeps safe from bacteria:
Cloves are capable of resisting some deadly bacteria such as E. coli and Staphylococcus. Besides, they are also very effective in removing mouth germs. If you use regular herbal mouth wash made with cloves, tea tree oil and mint for just 25 days, the long-term odor and disease germs will be eliminated.
8. Absorbing antioxidants:
Cloves contain extraordinary quality filled polyphenols. For the body, this ingredient uses more than 5 uses. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It lowers blood cholesterol and regulates blood pressure.
9. Controls blood sugar:
For those who have diabetes, cloves act like insulin in their body. Its chemical content helps keep diabetics healthy by controlling their blood sugar levels.
10. Reduces blood clotting:
Eugenol, a special ingredient in cloves, slows down blood clotting. Remember that it has a bad relationship with blood-thinning medicine. Therefore, those with heart disease should consult a doctor and eat cloves.
Daily Bangladesh/ Dhrubo/Prince
- S Korea`s young men are fighting against feminism
- Hong Kong protesters trash subway station, stage mall rally
- 19 arrested from 3 Spa centers at Gulshan-1
- Nasima Begum appointed NHRC Chairman
- Houthi rebels in Yemen say they will stop attacks on Saudi Arabia
- 5 JMB men sentenced 12 yrs jail for Khilkhet bomb attack
- 16 years friendship or something!
- U-19 cricket team leaves for NZ Monday
- Couple becomes millionaire by cheating
- Live crocodile in pond!
- Twin Town: An unsolved mystery of India
- Daughter demands info on Mehbooba Mufti’s arrest
- Huge Typhoon Tapah threatens Japan, South Korea
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- All News »
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Puja Cherry got married!
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing