Easy ways to cure Acidity
Published: 05:42 PM, 4 January 2018 Updated: 05:42 PM, 4 January 2018
Acidity is a symptom that is caused by excess production of acid by the gastric glands in the stomach.
Your stomach naturally produces gastric or hydrochloric acid (HCl) to help digest and break down food. Acidity rises in the body when there is an excess production of acid due to triggers such as acidic foods, alcohol, dehydration, and stress.
The acidity level may increase suddenly for many people. So we have to learn to overcome the acidity in our body. There are some ways to overcome the acidity in our body; these are:
Eat small pieces of food
Do not eat a big piece of food, eat a small piece of food. Also, do not forget to chew it well during meals. It is possible to reduce the quantity of food if you eat small pieces of food. It will be easy to get rid of acidity.
Know the trigger
Many people start acidity through a specific diet. You have to keep in mind what type of food that causes acidity in your body when you eat. Different types of Masala foods, alcohol, caffeine etc can start the acidity in your body. It is easy to avoid acidity when avoiding these foods.
Refrain from drinking beverages
Many people get acidity by drinking soda, cola drinks and alcohol. So if necessary, exclude these beverages. Drink pure water if needed. You can also drink orange or lemon juice.
Avoid drinking caffeine at the end of the day
Do not drink tea or coffee or similar caffeine at the end of the meal. Caffeine can lead to acidity. The list includes soft drinks and chocolates.
To prevent excess acidity, try to keep antacids to prevent illness. It can be useful during times of danger.
Do not sleep after eating
If you sleep after eating, you can increase the stomach acid level. There is a huge possibility of increasing acid levels in this situation. So wait for a few hours, then go to sleep.
Walk before or after eating
Walk for a while before or after meals. If you walk inadequate light and air, it is helpful for your health as well as for your stomach food digestion. And it is possible to keep acidity problems under control.
- Khulna Tigers earn stunning win over Challengers
- Citizenship Bill: Cops open fire in Assam, 3 dead
- Kathbirali gets censor certificate
- Painting contest to mark Bhasani’s birth anniversary
- Indian entrepreneurs urged to invest in Bangladesh
- Britain votes in ‘Brexit election’
- BB new Executive Director Kazi Enayet Hossain
- 1 killed in Munshiganj wall collapse
- Twitter backs overhaul of social media to stem disinformation
- 2 killed in Rajshahi road crash
- Mashrafe focuses on next game
- 1 dies as workers continue hunger strike
- ‘Corruption in education sector will be eliminated’
- ‘No event under open sky on 31st night’
- Wheelchair cricketers eyeing to win title
- PM asks public servants to stay alert about graft, bribery
- Khulna to field against Chattogram
- DC’s gift to freedom fighters door
- Recruitment test of BB Officer General Dec 27
- Rajshahi secures comfortable victory against Dhaka
- 13 arrested over Rooppur pillow scam
- Kumar Bishwajit’s mother passes away
- Foreign Minister’s India visit postponed
- Lawsuits against 135 including Fakhrul-Rizvi
- ASEAN disappointed over Myanmar’s genocide defending speech
- Cough remedy by natural syrup
- Dhaka set 135 for Rajshahi
- Ali Ajgar’s generosity for poor people
- Rain suspends play in Rawalpindi Test
- Appellate Division rejects Khaleda’s bail plea
- All News »
- Salman-Katrina arrive Dhaka
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- Mithila’s name changed after wedding
- Salman-Katrina to inebriate BPL stage
- Srijit-Mithila’s honeymoon picture goes viral
- Mithila tie knot with Srijit
- Rumpa’s ‘boyfriend’ Saikat on 4-day remand
- Romantic song featuring Siam-Pori Moni’s chemistry!
- 4 killed in Florida police shootout over armed robbery
- Miss South Africa crowns Miss Universe 2019
- Rights groups call for Myanmar boycott
- Salman pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- Mithila-Srijit’s honeymoon to Switzerland
- France shuts down: Mass strike hits trains, Eiffel Tower
- 58 dead as migrant boat sinks off Mauritania coast
- North Korea conducts ‘very important test’
- 3 of same family incl couple killed in Tangail road crash
- Storm over new black hole issue
- Pele’s last Brazil jersey sells for 30,000 euros in Italy
- Just 3 days ‘Tui Ki Amar Hobi Re’ crossed 1 million
- Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
- US tightens sanctions on Myanmar army chief
- Chattogram Challengers unveiled Jersey
- `Miss Pakistan` killed in a car crash
- Chile military plane disappears with 38 aboard
- Polio returns to haunt Malaysia after 27 yrs
- Sun yields its secrets to Parker Solar Probe