Easy ways to clean the stomach
Published: 08:37 PM, 19 August 2019
We need to keep our stomachs clean for our healthy life. Stomach problems, indigestion, constipation, etc. have an effect on our daily activities.
Because of these, moods become tetchy and it is impossible to concentrate at work. Various irregularities can cause stomach problems. So here are some easy ways to keep your stomach clean -
Drink plenty of water: The first condition for keeping the stomach clean is maintaining digestion. So drink plenty of water to keep digestive power good. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily as per the rules. Put those vegetables and fruits in the food list that have enough water. Such as garlic, raw tomatoes, watermelon, papaya, apple, etc. More than that, the body gets the right amount of water. So that the digestive tract is activated. Then food is digested exactly. Adhering to this habit of drinking water for a few weeks will reduce your stomach problems. The stomach will remain clear.
Isabgol: Many people know that isabgol help to cleanse our stomach. So make sure to practice eating isabgol before going to bed every night. In the morning, you will see the result that your stomach will clean.
Basil leaves: In the morning, chew some leaves of basil plants and eat on an empty stomach. It will help your body increase immunity and increase digestion.
Aloe Vera Juice: The amount of water in the gut increases when you eating as aloe vera juice. Studies show that water in the gut helps to clear the stool. If constipation is a problem, add aloe vera juice to your daily diet. Aloe vera is useful for various parts of the body. You can eat it for the skin, hair as well as stomach.
Fennel and cumin powder: Take 2 teaspoons fennel and 2 teaspoons cumin powder. Bake it in light heat. Then put the powder in a container. You should eat small continuously after sometimes later.
Linseed: Make one teaspoon of powder in linseed seeds. Drink half an hour before breakfast in a glass of water. Drink once before going to bed again at night.
Joan: Eating Joan is good for the stomach. Put Joan in a bottle and put it besides in the bed. Drink a glass of water at night with a pinch of Joan. If there is a gas problem, then you can see the result in the morning.
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- Ronaldo tearful watching video of his father
- 10 tips to prevent diabetes
- Azhar’s appeal hearing anyday
- India arrests senior Kashmir leader
- Bangabandhu’s Chhatra League can`t be deviated: Joy-Lekhak
- Moushumi to fight for BFAA Presidency
- JU Scam: BNP demands VC’s removal
- ‘Post-rape’ wedding in PS: Probe body finds authenticity
- Defaulted loans: No release for FBL even renamed
- 203 dies of dengue so far
- NRC announced in Haryana, India
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- White House: A monstrous residence