EXO’s Chen getting married and expecting a child
Published: 03:27 PM, 13 January 2020
Popular South Korean heart-throb singer and main vocalist of the EXO band (South Korean band), Chen has announced that he will be getting married to his long-time girlfriend who is also his fiancée.
A source of SM Entertainment has confirmed this on Monday.
According to SM Entertainment sources, Chen’s fiancée is pregnant. “It is true that Chen’s bride-to-be is pregnant,” the source saying adding that as she is a non-non-celebrity, the details of her pregnancy will remain private.
The agency’s statement is as follows:
“Hello. This is SM Entertainment.
Chen has met someone precious to him and will be getting married. The bride is a non-celebrity, and the wedding will be held privately with only their families in attendance.
To respect their families’ opinions, the wedding and everything related to it will be held privately, so we ask fans and reporters for their kind understanding.
Chen will continue to work hard as an artist.
We ask you to send Chen lots of blessings and messages of celebration.
SM Entertainment has also confirmed that Chen will be marrying his girlfriend - in a private ceremony with close family and friends.
Chen also shared a handwritten letter announcing the news. Read the full letter below:
“Hello, this is Chen.
I am writing this because I have something to tell our fans. I don’t know how to start this, and I’m very nervous. Although these words are not enough, I’m writing this letter because I want to honestly tell our fans, who gave us so much love, first.
I have a girlfriend I want to spend the rest of my life with. I was worried and concerned about the situations that would arise as a result of this decision, but I had been discussing with the agency and our members because I wanted to announce the news at least a little bit earlier so I wouldn’t surprise you with the sudden news.
Then, a blessing came my way. I am also taken aback, as I cannot do what I had planned with the agency and members, but this blessing has given me more strength.
I couldn’t lose any more time thinking about when or how I should announce this, so I mustered up my courage.
I’m really thankful for my members for genuinely congratulating me after hearing this news, and I deeply thank our fans for sending me so much undeserving love.
I will never forget this feeling of gratitude, do my best in my place without changing, and return the love you have given me.
Thank you always.”
Congratulations to Chen and his fiancée!
- Man, accused in 14 cases, killed in Kushtia gunfight
- Coronavirus in China gets incursive with death toll rising
- Litun Jira now wins scholarships
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services resume
- 172 students to get Prime Minister Gold Medal
- Death toll climbs to 18 in Delhi clashes
- Barcelona draw with Napoli
- ‘Coronavirus outbreak is inevitable in US’
- South Africa faces Australia today
- Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services suspended
- 2 motorcyclists killed in Demra road crash
- Motorcycle accident kills 2 women in Banani
- 200 yrs old silver coins recovered from abandoned house
- Delhi clash: Death toll rises to 13
- Housewife committed suicide in Pirojpur
- Average life expectancy will be 80 by 2041
- Principal among 4 held for killing madrasa girl after rape
- $3 billion defense deal signed between US and India
- Deputy Health Minister of Iran contracts coronavirus
- Pranab, Bidhya Devi to address JS special session
- Realme launches ‘Made in Bangladesh’ phone
- `Maldives` experience should be utilized in tourism development`
- Pilkhana Tragedy: Nation pays homage to martyrs
- 2 pharmacies fined Tk 50,000 in Brahmanbaria
- Women dies in police custody
- Fraud smugglers detained with fake gold
- Japan to give more $ 10.7 million to aid Rohingya
- ‘No shortage in coronavirus test kits’
- Foods to take after exercise to reduce weight
- 6 Indian SC judges infected with swine flu
- All News »
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Two doctors die of coronavirus within 24hrs
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Salman Shah commits suicide, not murdered: PBI
- Coronavirus: 2363 died, nearly 78 thousand infected
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Fly to space at TK 6 cr only!
- 3 killed after crane crashes on sets of Kamal Haasan
- PM critical of speaking Bangla in English accent
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Tk 200 bank notes, gold and silver coins to be launched
- Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in UAE
- 15 new coronavirus cases in S Korea, bringing total to 46
- President, PM pay homage to Language Heroes
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus reaches Iran: report
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Zimbabwe opt to bat in Dhaka Test
- Pilkhana carnage day today
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- Mid-air plane collision in Australia kills 4
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral