Tigresses leave for Pakistan tomorrow
Published: 11:04 PM, 21 October 2019 Updated: 11:04 PM, 21 October 2019
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) on Monday announced a 15-member National Women’s team to tour Pakistan to play a three-match T20 and two-match ODI series against Pakistan, all at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
Bangladesh team is set to leave here for Pakistan on Tuesday evening.
During the two-week tour to Pakistan, Bangladesh women’s team will play three T20 matches on October 28, 28 and 30 while play two ODIs on November 2 and 4.
Salma Khatun will lead the T20 team while Rumana Ahmed the ODI side.
Bangladesh women’s team: Salma Khatun (T20 Captain), Rumana Ahmed (ODI Captain), Jahanara Alam, Shamima Sultana (Wk), Ayesha Rahman, Nigar Sultana Joty (Wk), Sanjida Islam, Lata Mondol, Panna Ghosh, Ekka Mollik, Sharmin Sultana, Kadija-Tu-Kubra, Farjana Haque Pinki, Sharmin Sultana Supta, Mst Shanjida Akther Maghla
Standby: Nahida Akhter, Fahima Khatun, Mst Ritu Moni , Sobhana Mostary, Labone Akther, Zinnat Asia Orthi, Sabinkun Nahar Jesmin.
- Tigresses leave for Pakistan tomorrow
- CR-7 loves Sarri`s new-look Juventus
- Gov`t seeking Facebook data to identify Bhola culprits
- Class four schoolgirl ‘Hafeza’ in 2.11 yrs!
- Higher education opportunities in Saudi; how to apply?
- ‘Mrs’ Lawrence from Miss!
- Indo-Bangla Film Awards ceremony kicks off
- Different taste of `Cauliflower Roast`
- Apple launches ‘smart ring’!
- Primary books: Printing done by Nov 20
- 59 arrested in anti-drug drive
- National Road Safety Day tomorrow
- 2 Japanese aircraft carriers found, used in WW II
- Mysterious Witch`s Well
- WikiLeaks founder Assange appears confused at extradition hearing
- Bank transaction of Omar Faruq, his wife, children suspended
- Samrat took luggage-full cash to Singapore
- 4-day heritage handloom festival Wednesday
- No Bangladeshi players in ‘The Hundred’ tournament
- ‘Action if duty negligence found over Bhola incident’
- 232 held over disobeying Hilsha ban
- 4th grade govt job at Tk 10 lakh!
- Eight travel agency licenses revoked
- India govt announces parliament winter session from Nov 18
- Power cut off if not paying any penny
- Hong Kong leader apologizes over striking water cannon in mosque
- Ranveer’s friend revealed secret info
- 4 to die in Chattogram
- New 7 police stations approved
- ACC files case against Khaled, Shamim
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU for Brexit delay
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today