Moudud to Nation
Don’t miss, it’s fight of 10 crore voters, says BNP
Published: 02:42 PM, 30 November 2018 Updated: 03:10 PM, 30 November 2018
BNP senior leader Moudud Ahmed on Friday urged the country's voters to get united and cast their votes on December 30 under any situation to free Khaleda Zia from jail and get rid of the ‘misrule and oppression of the current government.’
“I would like to tell the voters that this is your time. You take an oath that you'll cast your votes. This is a struggle of the country's 10 crore voters, not only of BNP and Jatiya Oikyafront,” he said.
Speaking at a discussion, he further said: “I call upon all to convince voters that this is the last chance to free Khaleda Zia and get rid of the repression of the current government.”
Adorsho Nagorik Andolon and Jatiya Nagorik Andlolon jointly organized the program at the Jatiya Press Club.
Moudud, a BNP standing committee member, said a mass wave has been created in favor of the 'Sheaf of paddy' across the country and the ruling party will not be able to tackle it if people can cast their votes. “That's why we should persuade the voters that they must go to polling stations braving all obstacles, threats, and intimidations. We must put up a strong resistance if they (AL) create any obstacles. We have no other alternative to it.”
He also asked BNP leaders and activists not to get frustrated but to make their all-out efforts to get success in the struggle of vote by mobilizing people.
“I also call upon all to keep in touch with people and organize them to win the election. We have no chance to lose this time as people are with us,” the BNP leader said.
He said people are ready to give a befitting reply to the "misdeeds" of the current government through ballots.
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Cumilla road crash: 6 of a family among deceased
- Jumps from boat get a divorce!
- DMP files 4,780 cases over traffic violations
- Tk 120 cr allotted for flood recovery
- Writ seeking HC order to find out culprits in rawhide fall
- Man killed in Dhaka road crash
- How to advance in career when your boss won’t help
- Action against bribe payer too: PM
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Huge crowd at terminals
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future