Death toll upwards in Italy again
Published: 10:54 AM, 7 April 2020 Updated: 10:54 AM, 7 April 2020
In the last 24 hours, 636 more people have died in Italy after suffering from coronavirus. That's 111 more than the previous day. With this, Coronavirus death toll in the country has risen to 16,523.
According to World international Survey agency on coronavirus situation, Worldometer, Coronavirus deaths have risen again in the country. In addition, infections have increased by about two percent than on Sunday. In the last 24 hours, newly 3,599 people have been infected with coronavirus. In addition, the use of ICU beds for coronavirus patients has declined for the third consecutive day in the country.
Coronavirus outbreaks have killed the highest number of people in European country Italy. So far, the country has recorded 132,547 coronavirus cases, the third highest following US and Spain. The country on the other hand, is now at the top of the list recording 16,523 people’s death in the lethal virus infection. After the treatment in the country, 22,837 people returned home.
Spain's death toll remains after Italy. So far, 13,341 have died of coronavirus in the country, and 32,547 have been infected.
However, the United States has surpassed all the countries in the world in terms of coronavirus infection. At present, there are 3,67,385 people have been identified infected in the country. Of those, 10,876 died.
In China, the origin of the coronavirus outbreak 98,010 people has been infected so far, and 3,331 have died.
Another European country, France, has so far recorded 98,010 coronavirus cases. The death toll has risen to 8,911.
In Germany, the number of dead and infected people is increasing daily. So far, the number of people infected in the country is 103,375, and the death toll is 1,810.
Most countries in Europe are locked down by the coronavirus outbreak. More than half of people in the United States are confined at home. Similar lockdowns are on the way in other continents, including Asia and Africa.
The situation in Iran is the worst in Asia. Thousands of people are infecting with coronavirus every day. In the last 24 hours, 121 people have died. So far, the death toll in the country has risen to 3,739, and the so far 60,500 people have been infected in the country.
The number of people infected in India has risen to 4,778, and 136 have died. In Pakistan, the death toll is 53, while the casualties are 3,793.
Since the deadly virus was discovered in Wuhan in December last year, it has spread to more than two hundred countries around the world. The new coronavirus has been infected over 1,347,235 around the world, of them 7,767 people have died. In addition, after the treatment 286,234 people have recovered.
- WB gives $35m as help for Rohingyas
- U.S. is ‘ready to go’ with 2 million coronavirus vaccines: Trump
- Two killed in Bogura road crash
- Rain likely till tomorrow morning
- Oxford`s study shows Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective
- World witness highest coronavirus infection in 24 hrs last
- Deepika teaches shenanigan Karthik
- India sees highest one-day coronavirus death toll
- Bayern Munich, Dortmund to play today
- 2 fined for not wearing mask in Noakhali
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 40,0000
- Coronavirus reached its peak worldwide
- 2 more Bangladeshis died of coronavirus in New York
- COVID-19 cases in Chattogram exceed 3,800
- Teknaf BGB gets 2 high-speed interceptor vessels
- Youth stabbed to death in Cox’s Bazar
- Sylhet reports 47 more coronavirus cases
- US COVID-19 death toll exceeds 110,000
- NYC reports first day with no deaths since March
- 13 killed in US airstrikes in Afghanistan
- Manikganj reports 88 more coronavirus cases
- Passenger killed as tree falls on auto-rickshaw
- Bangladeshis should be proud of their soldiers: Antonio Guterres
- Former SCC mayor Kamran tests positive for COVID-19
- Natore reports three new COVID-19 patients
- Dr. Nahid brought to Suhrawardy Hospital
- 29 more test positive for coronavirus in Faridpur
- Fiji declares itself Coronavirus-free
- Foreign currency reserve, annual remittances hit record highs
- Qatar completes third World Cup stadium
- All News »
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- Killing of 26 Bangladeshis in Libya: Main culprit killed in drone strike
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- BGMEA’s PCR lab for COVID-19 test opened
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Over 2500 infected in 24 hours, 37 die
- Chinese COVID-19 fighters due June 8
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- Chhatra League buries BNP leader
- COVID-19 death toll in country surpasses 600
- Trump announces US to sever all ties with WHO
- 2,423 new infected, 35 die in 24 hours
- Refusal to marry after forced abortion, Chandana commits suicide
- Over 125,000 cases reported globally in a day
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 367,000
- Masjid-e Nabawi to open tomorrow
- Gunmen kill 20 in Burkina Faso
- 25 US cities impose curfews as protests continue
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 374,000