Dead declared Sudan`s defense minister imprisoned!
Published: 01:57 PM, 5 May 2019
Sudanese former defense minister Ibrahim Shamsadin has been found in a secluded cell recently, claims a renowned politician of that country. Although, the Sudanese government reveled that former defense minister Colonel Ibrahim died on 11 June 2008 in the plane crash earlier.
It is found in a picture spread through social media that an elderly skeletal man is looking sad in a solitary room. The picture shows all around dust on this man's white hair wearing a wretched lungi. He looks helplessly toward the camera.
The politician's claim was that this prisoner is Sudan's former defense minister Ibrahim Shamsadin, who was sent to jail almost 24 years ago because of the protest of dictatorship.
The photo was taken in the dark by flushing light. This is a cave where the former cabinet seized government. As well as pictures of Ibrahim Shamsadin's sleeping status were also published. There, he is lying on the sand keeping the head on a piece of wood.
It is known that in 1995, the then Defense Minister Ibrahim Shamsadin was sent to jail by the dictator of the Sudan, Omar al-Bashir, in protest of his illegal rule. Not only had that, in 2008, the government of Sudan announced that state's former defense minister Ibrahim Shamsadin had died in the plane crash. While African media published photos of Ibrahim Shamsadin's current situation as well his minister status.
But the facts are actually what is true. Has the former Defense Minister really died? Or recently he was found in a solitary house in captivity. Originally the debate started in the midst of a post from a Nigerian politician's Twitter account, called Femmy Fenny-Kyoyd.
- Attacks on Cops: 2 Neo JMB men held
- 10 killed in India gas cylinder blast
- BUET admission test underway
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Voting in 8 Upazilas underway
- Portugal, France, England to play tonight
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- Muhammad (PBUH) urges people for marriage
- Woman gives birth to 5 babies simultaneously!
- US Gymnast Simone breaks World Championships medals record
- FB researchers using Maths for better translations
- Golakata Mosque: Where tenants were beheaded
- Neymar gets injured again as Brazil draw with Nigeria
- Ecuador protest talks set for Sunday as capital locks down
- Minister warns boosting surveillance in every edu inst
- IU admission tests schedule published
- CUET admission test held
- India set new record with test series over Proteas
- Quader opposes ban on student politics
- Kamal askes ADB help on Rohingya issue
- 4,000 cases filed over traffic irregularities
- GM accused in 54 cases arrested
- Ministry declares 22 days coaching shut
- 28 arrested in anti-drug drive
- ‘Banking sector needs urgent reformation’
- Bangladesh U-19 seal series 4-1
- Two buses race claim pedestrian life
- Delicious ‘Quail roast in coconut milk’
- News of engagement abolished is baseless: Jolly
- Oscar-winning actress arrested
- All News »
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Abrar murder: 9 BCL men held, case filed against 19
- Abrar laid to rest
- Abrar’s roommate Mizan held
- Execrable ‘Hope Diamond’
- The king who rose from the dead
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Abrar murder: 10 accused remanded for five days
- Abrar Murder: Amit Shaha of room-2011 held
- A tale of Titanic survivor Elsie Bowerman
- Buet students place fresh 10-point demand
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- MBBS admission test today
- BUET VC at campus in students protest
- Pakistan faces Sri Lanka in 2nd T20I today
- Serial killer Samuel murdered at least 50: FBI
- China`s first polar observation satellite supports polar research
- The lake that turns life to stone!
- Bangladesh face Qatar in FIFA WC Qualifying
- Typhoon Hagibis: 11 killed in Japan
- Swedish King removes grandchildren from royal house
- Lake of No Return: A trap of death
- Bluewater cannot enter Shah Bukhari’s shrine
- S.Africa court rules Zuma must face corruption trial
- Buet’s Sher-e-Bangla Hall provost resigns