Death of Salman Shah
Court to permit interrogate Doctor and Dom
Published: 05:26 PM, 26 April 2018
There is no end to the mystery about the death of the iconic film star Salman Shah. His Mother Nilufar Chowdhury claiming that she still does not get the proper judgment of her son`s murder.
Shahriar Chowdhury Imon alias Salman Shah died on September 6, 1996. At that time, his father Kamaruddin Ahmed Chowdhury filed a suicide case.
Meanwhile, Salman Shah`s trial process does not stop. Now the court here today permit to interrogate the doctor and the Dom who conducted the autopsy on his body.
Due to this, doctor Haider Ali Plabo Medical (Salman`s autopsy) and Dom Ramesh Chandra of Dhaka Medical College Hospital will now be interrogated.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Debabrata Biswas passed the order on Thursday in response to the investigation officer`s case. On the same date, on August 20, the court has fixed the date for submitting the case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Debabrata Biswas passed the order after PBI Inspector Sirajul Islam, also investigation officer of the case failed to submit any probe report today. Earlier, on December 7, 2016, the court directed the PBI to submit the recapitulate.
This is the fourth time, the PBI took time to complete the investigation in the case.
On December 7, 2016, a Dhaka court ordered the PBI for further investigation into the death of silver screen actor Salman Shah.
The court passed the order after Salman`s mother Nilufar Chowdhury filed a no-confidence petition against the order of February 10, 2015, which directed Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) to investigate the case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Imdadul Haque submitted a report on the judicial inquiry to the CMM Court Judge of Bikash Kumar Saha on August 3, 2014. The report mentions Salman Shah`s death as `Suicide`.
On December 21, 2014, Salman Shah`s mother Nilufar Chowdhury rejected the judicial inquiry report on the death of the son and rejected the investigation report.
Nilufar alleged that in the past, there have been `Intentional` efforts to establish the case as a suicide case.
Then on February 10, 2015, Nilufar Chowdhury submitted the application of the Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Jahangir Hossain to the judicial inquiry report.
It is mentioned that 11 including Aziz Mohammed Vai may be involved in the killing of his son Salman Shah. The court granted the application to the Rapid Action Battalion granting an investigation. Regarding the order to investigate RAB in the case, the state has filed a revision in the Metropolitan Sessions Judge`s Court on April 19, 2015.
Last year, on 21 August, Judge of Special Judge-6 of Dhaka, Imrul Kayes granted the state-sponsored regulation and ordered RAB to not be able to investigate the case further.
Meanwhile, claiming that Salman Shah was murdered, his mother Neel Chowdhury again sought justice for the murder. On Thursday, Salman Shah`s fans raised humanity in court. His mother Neel Chowdhury led the human chain.
Later, she claimed that his son Salman Shah was murdered and also demanded the trial of the killings.
- 52 areas of Capital locked down
- Spain records 743 more coronavirus deaths today
- Emergency telehealth service to launch for BU students
- Coronavirus infection tops 1.4 mn; death toll surging to 80,000
- 6 families in Ctg put in quarantine
- Narayanganj lockdown
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- 170 families on voluntary lockdown in Dinajpur
- Coronavirus death toll tops 78,000
- Japan declares state of emergency amid coronavirus
- Lockdown to be extended in India
- Jagdal UP in Magura announced lockdown
- ‘Majed’s death sentence after completing formalities’
- Narsingdi coronavirus infected youth in isolation
- Wages to be paid by April 16: Commerce Minister
- RAB fined 50 for reasonless roaming in capital
- Edu institutions to remain closed till Eid holidays
- 3 houses under lockdown in Lakshmipur
- Trains to turn into hospitals in India
- 3 held with 17-kg weed in Brahmanbaria
- Farmer electrocuted to death in Mymensingh
- Youth killed in Dinajpur road crash
- IPL can hold in October-November!
- MP of Narsingdi distributes food items among 1,500 families
- 2 youths provide 7 days’ food to 150
- Ferdous living with kids separately from wife
- District council stands by 5000 families in Gazipur
- 16 samples collected from Kurigram
- FIFA U20 Women`s World Cup postponed
- UP member held with govt reliefs in Natore
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Corona death toll crosses 40,000; infected over .8 million
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- Italy coronavirus death toll surpass 12,000
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- Salman Khan`s nephew Abdullah dies at 38
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Coronavirus: New symptom heart attack
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- Huawei records $123 billion revenue growth in 2019
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- US experienced highest death record in a day
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus