Death of Salman Shah
Court to permit interrogate Doctor and Dom
Published: 05:26 PM, 26 April 2018
There is no end to the mystery about the death of the iconic film star Salman Shah. His Mother Nilufar Chowdhury claiming that she still does not get the proper judgment of her son`s murder.
Shahriar Chowdhury Imon alias Salman Shah died on September 6, 1996. At that time, his father Kamaruddin Ahmed Chowdhury filed a suicide case.
Meanwhile, Salman Shah`s trial process does not stop. Now the court here today permit to interrogate the doctor and the Dom who conducted the autopsy on his body.
Due to this, doctor Haider Ali Plabo Medical (Salman`s autopsy) and Dom Ramesh Chandra of Dhaka Medical College Hospital will now be interrogated.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Debabrata Biswas passed the order on Thursday in response to the investigation officer`s case. On the same date, on August 20, the court has fixed the date for submitting the case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Debabrata Biswas passed the order after PBI Inspector Sirajul Islam, also investigation officer of the case failed to submit any probe report today. Earlier, on December 7, 2016, the court directed the PBI to submit the recapitulate.
This is the fourth time, the PBI took time to complete the investigation in the case.
On December 7, 2016, a Dhaka court ordered the PBI for further investigation into the death of silver screen actor Salman Shah.
The court passed the order after Salman`s mother Nilufar Chowdhury filed a no-confidence petition against the order of February 10, 2015, which directed Rapid Action Battalion (Rab) to investigate the case.
Metropolitan Magistrate Imdadul Haque submitted a report on the judicial inquiry to the CMM Court Judge of Bikash Kumar Saha on August 3, 2014. The report mentions Salman Shah`s death as `Suicide`.
On December 21, 2014, Salman Shah`s mother Nilufar Chowdhury rejected the judicial inquiry report on the death of the son and rejected the investigation report.
Nilufar alleged that in the past, there have been `Intentional` efforts to establish the case as a suicide case.
Then on February 10, 2015, Nilufar Chowdhury submitted the application of the Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Jahangir Hossain to the judicial inquiry report.
It is mentioned that 11 including Aziz Mohammed Vai may be involved in the killing of his son Salman Shah. The court granted the application to the Rapid Action Battalion granting an investigation. Regarding the order to investigate RAB in the case, the state has filed a revision in the Metropolitan Sessions Judge`s Court on April 19, 2015.
Last year, on 21 August, Judge of Special Judge-6 of Dhaka, Imrul Kayes granted the state-sponsored regulation and ordered RAB to not be able to investigate the case further.
Meanwhile, claiming that Salman Shah was murdered, his mother Neel Chowdhury again sought justice for the murder. On Thursday, Salman Shah`s fans raised humanity in court. His mother Neel Chowdhury led the human chain.
Later, she claimed that his son Salman Shah was murdered and also demanded the trial of the killings.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62
- Nadeem joins India squad for Ranchi Test
- Sheikh Russel’s 56th birthday observed
- Death sentence for humiliation of the Holy Quran
- Turkey-led strikes kill 14 civilians in northeast Syria
- Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
- Aligarh University Prof meets DU VC
- KUET admission test held peacefully
- At least 28 killed in Afghan mosque blast
- Semolina’s rasmalai!
- NASA astronauts Koch and Meir in all-women spacewalk
- Education programs runing on tide
- UN welcomes Turkey`s ceasefire decision
- FM calls upon German investment in Bangladesh
- Surge success of Urmi
- Bangladesh maintains all-win run beating Faroe Islands 3-1
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Bangabandhu Film City will be world class: Hasan
- NCL coaches terminated for not playing leg spinner
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Saif hits double ton, Imrul 93
- 17 fishermen jailed for catching hilsa
- Artist Kalidas Karmakar dies
- 35 arrested in anti-drug drive
- Culvert, the last reliance
- 2 children drown in Narail
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Tahsan not ‘celebrating’ Birthday...
- Singapore beat Scotland in T20 WC qualifiers
- US imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on European goods
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- The king who rose from the dead
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- BUET students’ call off protests
- MBBS admission test today
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh