Coronavirus death peaks nearly 75000 globally
Published: 09:49 AM, 7 April 2020 Updated: 12:00 PM, 7 April 2020
The death toll in the global pandemic coronavirus is surging every minute all over the world. The number of victims is also increasing alarmingly.
According to World Survey agency on coronavirus situation, Worldometer’s data, 74,702 people have died of coronaviruse in the world so far. In addition, 1,346,974 people have been infected.
However, the good news is that, 278,698 people have returned home after successful treatment. And this number is increasing hopefully.
The global outbreak of lethal virus disease began in China in December last, but Italy had the highest number of deaths. So far in the country, 16,523 people have been killed, and 1,32,547 people have been infected so far.
Spain's death toll remains after Italy. So far, 13,341 have died of coronavirus in the country, and 32,547 have been infected.
However, the United States has surpassed all the countries in the world in terms of coronavirus infection. At present, there are 3,67,385 people have been identified infected in the country. Of those, 10,876 died.
In China, the origin of the coronavirus outbreak 98,010 people has been infected so far, and 3,331have died.
Another European country, France, has so far recorded 98,010 coronavirus cases. The death toll has risen to 8,911.
In Germany, the number of dead and infected people is increasing daily. So far, the number of people infected in the country is 103,375, and the death toll is 1,810.
Most countries in Europe are locked down by the coronavirus outbreak. More than half of people in the United States are confined at home. Similar lockdowns are on the way in other continents, including Asia and Africa.
The situation in Iran is the worst in Asia. Thousands of people are infecting with coronavirus every day. In the last 24 hours, 121 people have died. So far, the death toll in the country has risen to 3,739, and the so far 60,500 people have been infected in the country.
The number of people infected in India has risen to 4,778, and 136 have died. In Pakistan, the death toll is 53, while the casualties are 3,793.
Meanwhile, in Bangladesh, 35 more people have been identified infected with the lethal coronavirus in the last 24 hours, the total number of infected people has risen to 123, of which 12 died. 33 people returned home after treatment.
- COVID-19 cases in Chattogram inched towards 4,000
- Sylhet reports 66 more coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus: Most affected 23 areas of Capital
- Jordan pledged $100 million to fight racism
- COVID-19 death toll now crosses 400,000
- Youth detained with yabas worth Tk 2.30 crore in Cox’s Bazar
- Junaid Khan wants to involve in politics
- Two youths of Bhairab missing since Libya killing incident
- School teacher dies in Manikganj lightning strike
- Another died of COVID-19 in Sunamganj
- Not joining Barcelona was the right decision: Di María
- Three held with 5500 yaba in Pabna
- Joypurhat farmer gets success in nut cultivation
- Madrasa student killed in Kamalganj lightning strike
- 4 dead person bought 10-taka kg of rice!
- 400 families in distress due to broken dam in Sarankhola
- Teacher among 2 die with fever, breathing problems in Trishal
- Five mega projects given priority in ADP
- Medical board formed as Nasim’s condition ‘deep critical’
- Rupganj reports 50 new COVID-19 patients
- 53 female officials appointed at Saudi Public Prosecution
- Kushtia DC contracts COVID-19
- Global coronavirus death toll tops 399,000
- UK COVID-19 death toll passes 40,000
- Huawei ranks second in global smartwatch market beyond Samsung
- Boycott bows out of BBC’s TMS citing COVID-19 concerns
- Budget session starts from June 10, everyone to go thru test
- 23 more contract COVID-19 in Cumilla
- PM to give final decision on COVID-19 red zone tomorrow
- 50 new beds to add at CMCH
- All News »
- Dhaka under zone-based lockdown from Sunday
- Killing of 26 Bangladeshis in Libya: Main culprit killed in drone strike
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- BGMEA’s PCR lab for COVID-19 test opened
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- Over 2500 infected in 24 hours, 37 die
- Chinese COVID-19 fighters due June 8
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- 2,423 new infected, 35 die in 24 hours
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- Refusal to marry after forced abortion, Chandana commits suicide
- 30 more die in country, 2,828 new infected
- 25 US cities impose curfews as protests continue
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Gunmen kill 20 in Burkina Faso
- 127 journalists die of COVID-19
- Record 816 coronavirus patients recover in a day
- Coronavirus death toll surging to 374,000
- Nearly 50000 test positive for COVID-19 in country
- New coronavirus losing potency
- First ever virtual ECNEC meeting today
- Cyclone Nisarga to hit this afternoon
- Horn on duckling’s head stir in Pirgachha
- Main culprit of 26 Bangladeshis killing in Libya arrested
- PM announces waving Tk 2000cr bank interest of COVID-hit people