Coronavirus death exceeds 88,000
Published: 10:33 AM, 9 April 2020 Updated: 11:28 AM, 9 April 2020
Global pandemic coronavirus continues to increase the number of deaths worldwide. The number of victims is also increasing. According to World Survey agency on coronavirus situation, Worldometer’s data, up to 88,502 people have died from the virus infection so far in the world. Besides, 1,518,719 people were affected.
The outbreak of the virus in China began late last year, but it killed the most people in Italy. So far more than 17,669 people have died in the country, and 1,39,442 have been infected.
The death toll in Spain is in the second highest position after Italy. So far in the country, 14,792 people have died, and 1,48,220 people have been infected.
Meanwhile, 435,128 people are currently infected in the United States, the highest in the world in terms of coronavirus infection. Of those, 14,795 people have died.
In china, the epicenter of the lethal virus, 81,585 have infected with coronavirus. Of them, 3,335 people have died. On the other hand, 77,370 people have recovered.
France, another European country, is forming to the horror sate in coronavirus infection. So far in the country, 112,958 people have been infected. And the death toll has risen to 10,328. In the last 24 hours, the country has lost 1,169 lives, which is the highest in a day.
In Germany, the number of dead and infected is increasing daily. So far, the number of people infected in the country is 1,13269, and the death toll is 2,349.
Most countries in Europe are locked down by the outbreak of coronavirus. More than half of the people in the United States are home-confined. Similar lockdowns are on the way in other continents, including Asia and Africa.
In the Middle East’s Iran, more than 68,513 people have been infected with coronavirus. Of them, 3,993 people died.
The number of people infected in India has risen to 5,916, and 178 have died. The death toll in Pakistan is 61, and the number of victims is 4,263.
Meanwhile, in Bangladesh, the total number of infected people has risen to 218, out of which 20 people have died. 33 people returned home after treatment.
- Libya killings: Case filed against 38 people
- Biden accuses Trump of trafficking in ‘resentment and fear’
- DU goes for online classes
- 2 girls commit suicide after failing in SSC exam
- Fierce protests in US: 3 protesters killed, 5 policemen shot
- 30 more test COVID-19 positive in Faridpur
- 3 of a family killed in Sirajganj road crash
- 9 including two nurses contract COVID-19 in Shariatpur
- Another policeman dies from coronavirus
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- Illegal structures on govt canal
- SP greet 10 policemen after overcoming COVID-19 in Cumilla
- Bangladesh reports 1st Rohingya death in COVID-19 infection
- 3 incl lawyer, policeman die in Ctg
- PCR lab set up in Sheikh Fazilatunnessa hospital
- 90s popular musician Biplob now a taxi driver
- Abdul Halim named BSEC commissioner
- Fire at United Hospital: HC seeks report by Jun 14
- House owner fined as Aedes larvae found in building under-const
- 10 more UP chairmen-members suspended
- ACC director Basir’s bail plea rejected
- Imran pleas for lockdown-relax
- 1.5 crore families get govt relief
- DMP replaces three asst police commissioners
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Mahathir expelled from party
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000