Thailand claims of determining coronavirus remedy!
Published: 11:36 AM, 3 February 2020 Updated: 11:41 AM, 3 February 2020
Thailand claims remedy for the coronavirus infection has been found. They have been reported to have cured a coronavirus infected patient within 48 hours using a combination of some anti-viral drugs.
In a statement, the health ministry said a 71-year-old Chinese woman suffering from coronavirus was receiving a mixture of antiviral drugs used to treat influenza and HIV. They said the drug had been successful to cure her within just seven 48 hours of delivering the drug.
In a statement given to journalists, a Bangkok hospital physician Dr. Krijansak Attipornanich said, “I have treated a serious patient, and the results are satisfactory. The condition of the patient improved within just 12 hours of treatment. The patient, who was completely devastated, woke up after 12 hours. The results of the coronavirus infection positive goes negative within just 48 hours.
He also said that they used a combination of anti-flu medication Oseltamivir and Lopinavir and ritonavir used in the treatment of HIV. He said the country's health ministry is waiting for a research report to find out if this method will be used again.
Earlier, hospitals in Beijing also reported the use of HIV drugs in the treatment of coronavirus patients. It is not yet certain whether they were successful.
As of Monday, the death toll in coronavirus has risen to 361 in China. In addition, the number of people infected with the virus is estimated at 17,205 according to Chinese health officials.
In other countries of the world, except China, 171 new coronavirus infected have been reported.
- BBC broadcasts Islamic sermons in UK as mosques remain shut
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 87,000
- Lockdown imposed in Khulna
- Infected physician sent to Dhaka from Sylhet
- 3 more infected with coronavirus in Chattogram
- Dengue claims 254 Indonesian lives amid coronavirus
- PM’s gift distributed among 1150 auto-rickshaw drivers
- Six reasons to why men prefer living alone
- Jamalpur under complete lockdown
- Another infected with coronavirus in Jamalpur
- Red flags on 20 houses in Chandpur
- All Rohingya camps ‘lockdown’
- Erdogan tweeted greeting for Shab-e-Barat
- 15-member medical team arriving from China
- 7 samples collected for coronavirus test in Kazipur
- Narsingdi set to lockdown from tomorrow
- 29 fined for violating ‘stay home’ rules in capital
- Agrani Bank officer infected; principal branch locked down
- Youth held for spreading rumors over coronavirus on Facebook
- Over 3 lakh people recovered from coronavirus
- Kopotakkho entering locality by breaching embankment
- Stokes becomes Wisden leading cricketer of the year
- Uthappa eyeing India WC team comeback
- COVID-19 patient escapes from Dhaka now at Rajbari isolation
- ‘Do not visit cemetery, shrines on Shab-e-Barat night’
- Chhatak Youth missing on his way to Turkey
- Popular singer John Prine dies from coronavirus
- Now Cox’s Bazar lockdown
- COVID-19 death toll surpasses 83,000
- 34 samples collected for corona test from Bogura
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- Bashundhara, Wari lockdown
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- 5 more die from coronavirus, 41 fresh cases detected
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- Narsingdi house lockdown over coronavirus suspicion
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- 4 more die from coronavirus, taking total to 13: Health Minister
- 33 coronavirus patients recovered
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- 29 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 117
- Bachchu’s “Shei Tumi” storms in online in India