Coronavirus can kill 65mn people!
Published: 11:16 PM, 25 January 2020
The deadly coronavirus is spreading out in vast portion in China which caused for death toll climbed to 41 as well as the number of victims stands at about one thousand which firstly spread out from Wuhan.
It is not just confined to China, it has already spread to many other countries of the world and no effective antidote has been discovered so far.
Meanwhile, US experts have warned of dire fears. They predicted that millions of people could be killed by a new type of coronavirus.
The first Coronavirus outbreak began in Wuhan, on 31 December in the last year, just three months after waring by the experts at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the famous US health research center. Wildlife trafficking is believed to have spread the disease from an illicit market. Then the deadly virus, like pneumonia, began to spread throughout the country as well as out of China also.
According to the Chinese authorities, so far the infectious virus has killed 41 people in China and about a thousand have been infected. According to British experts, however, the number of victims is several thousand.
Johns Hopkins Center senior researcher Dr. Eric Toner told Business Insider that he wasn't surprised at the end of December when the virus spread to China.
"For a long time, it seemed like a new virus could spread and that would be a coronavirus," he said.
He added, "But I still don't know how infectious the virus is. We know it spreads from one to the other. But I do not know the extent of its spread.”
Eric Toner said that initially, it seems a bit more flexible than the SARS virus. On the other hand, it can be more contagious than SARS.
- Razzak gives good news to honey farmers
- 35 dredger machine burnt in Sherpur
- Child killed in Netrokona road crash
- Youth dies crushed under train in capital
- 4 businesses fined in Akhaura
- Know the exact time of meditation
- Beware of 10 mistakes while using mobile phone
- 54 held in anti-narcotic drives
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- BNP calls parliamentary board meeting
- Zambian Army commander meets Bangladesh Army Chief
- ‘I saw my baby boy burnt during gang rape’
- 2 held over rape of schoolgirl in Bhola
- Korea to give coronavirus detecting machine to Bangladesh
- ICC unveil Women`s T20 World Cup trophy
- Journey of ‘Adventure of Sundarban’ from March
- Youth killed over bike collision with tree
- Coronavirus: Father hides son
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Faf du Plessis steps down as South Africa captain
- Smoking in the office, use contractors’ cars!
- Youth lynched in Bagerhat
- Biker killed on way to relative’s funeral
- Barapukuria Coal Mine graft case: Hearing on Mar 29
- 3 members of Rohingya trafficking gang held
- ‘Digital’ irregularities in digital machine
- Whomever you voted, I am Chief Minister of all: Kejriwal
- Absconding murder accused arrested after 29 yrs
- US not to take back its 40 corona affected nationals
- Housewife commits suicide over family dispute
- All News »
- Promise Day today
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- 13 dead as trawler capsizes in Bay, 10 missing
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Couple make history with N.Ireland`s first same-sex marriage
- HC upholds death penalty for 5 militants
- Soumya to get married this month
- Oscar 2020: Full list of winners
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- Yaravirus panic in Brazil amid Coronavirus
- Soumya with future wife
- China returnee student shifted to Kurmitola
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Coronavirus: Death toll jumps to 900
- Mysterious disease left 15 dead in Nigerian
- Coronovirus deaths surge past 1,300
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- 80 years of Tom & Jerry
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- Uniform entry test in public universities from this year
- Integrated admission test for all public universities from now
- South Africa faces England in 1st T20 today
- Sundarbans Day today