Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
Published: 01:31 PM, 25 January 2020 Updated: 01:46 PM, 25 January 2020
With the amid fear of spreading China’s coronavirus throughout the world, India is now confirmed 11 people on suspicion of the virus. However, they have been monitored as “some of the symptoms” of the virus have appeared in them, reported Indian media.
According to NDTV, a total of four persons were monitor in Kerala, two in Mumbai and one each in Bangalore and Hyderabad on suspicion of being infected with the coronavirus. They all recently traveled to China. After returning from there, some symptoms of the new virus were noticed on their body.
Dr. Amar Fetel, a Kerala doctor who appointed for research on coronavirus, said “those patients have recently returned from China and their body is showing some symptoms. So, they were being kept under observation at the hospital’s intensive monitoring center as part of precautionary activities.”
The Central Health Department of India has said that others have also been kept in intensive care centers in their state. Delhi’s All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is preparing to treat such patients. The hospital has set up separate intensive monitoring stations and beds. The emergency helpline number opened in Kerala.
However, the Health Ministry of India has so far not reported any person from coronavirus positive in the country.
Meanwhile, special precautions have been taken in Bangladesh for the spread of the virus in China. The Department of Health has decided to screen people — those who are returning from overseas — to prevent the transmission of the new virus. It may be possible to detect the coronavirus in one’s body anytime.
Noted that until Saturday morning, the virus killed at least 41 people in China. More than 1200 people have been affected.
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- Man detained with large number yaba
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- Govt decides to declare 2021 as Tourism Year
- Myanmar army plans trials for abuses on Rohingyas
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Good news to honey farmers
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Coronavirus infected more than 67,000 globally
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Another Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in Singapore
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks