Cops surround Dipjol’s residence
Published: 12:45 PM, 26 December 2019 Updated: 07:41 PM, 26 December 2019
Police have surrounded Dhallywood’s top villain Dipjol’s house ‘Dipu Villa’ in Dhaka for several days.
Surprised? Yes, when anyone hears such news, they normally become surprised and can even ask, “What crime Dipjol did?”
The main fact is that the shooting of Lady Action-based film ‘Yes Madam’ is being made in the shooting house of Dipjol. Actress Keya and Tanha Moumasi have appeared the role of police in the shooting. Resi joined them recently.
Meanwhile, shooting for the film — started on December 22 — continues today where a scene of ‘police drive’ is being shooted.
The film was being based on a basic story. It highlights the bravery of the three girls, said Rakibul Alam Rakib, director of the film ‘Yes Madam’. “Viewers will not be disappointed after seeing the film.”
“I return after a long time. And for the first time, I am playing the role of a policeman,” said actress Keya, regarding her role in the film.
She said, “In addition to various crime trends in the society, the audience will also enjoy the romanticism in the film.”
We have been shooting for the film ‘Yes Madam’ at the house of Dipjol Bhai since Monday. The role is the most challenging character in career, said Tanha Moumasi.
“I humbly request the audience to watch the Bengali films in cinema halls. So that we will gift you better films,” she added.
Amin Khan, Amit Hassan, Shipon, Keya, Resi, Rebecca Rauf and many others starred the star-studded film directed by Rakibul Alam Rakib and produced by Tungipara Film.
- Police involved in Delhi mosque blaze incident
- Handover book to children, not smartphone: Information Minister
- 15 families confined over fence
- China to send 100,000 ducks to battle Pakistan’s locust plague
- 12 Jamaat-e-Islami activists sent to Jail
- Airport underpass being launched on Bangabandhu’s birthday
- 2 detained with 66kg weed in Natore
- Drug smuggler caught at airport with yaba in stomach
- Perera, Pradeep back in Sri Lanka T20 squad
- College girl on deathbed in torture of ‘Jiner Badshah’
- Youth arrested with 10,000 pc. of yaba
- Drug dealer detained with yaba in Pirojpur
- All from Cox’s Bazar Land Acquisition Branch immediately transferred
- Quota system reformed in Class-XI admission
- 11kg silver seized at Satkhira border
- ‘Shukno Golap’ of Nahid released
- BD in top among hilsa enriched countries
- BD women’s T20 WC ends with two straight defeats
- Take measures to control mosquitoes ahead of rainy season: PM
- Germany suspends cooperation with Myanmar until Rohingya repatriation
- Don’t work without appointment letter: Hasan Mahmud urges journalists
- Power price hike again by Tk 7.13 per unit
- Ways to remove dirk circle under eyes in 10 minutes!
- Bangladesh under pressure losing openers
- 4 brick kilns demolished, fined Tk 14 lakh
- Khaleda’s bail plea rejected
- Garbage stack removed from Habiganj hospital gate
- Mamata Banerjee’s poem amid Delhi violence
- Italy expats urged to stay uppermost alert
- Acid thrown to make Muslims eyeless in Delhi
- All News »
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- Papiya used 12 Russian beauties as bait for VIPs
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Salman Shah`s wishes fulfilled: Samira
- Death toll climbs to 21 in Delhi clashes
- Two doctors die of coronavirus within 24hrs
- Hundreds of thousands of mussels dead in New Zealand heatwave
- Coronavirus: 2363 died, nearly 78 thousand infected
- Salman Shah commits suicide, not murdered: PBI
- Fly to space at TK 6 cr only!
- PM critical of speaking Bangla in English accent
- 3 killed after crane crashes on sets of Kamal Haasan
- Tk 200 bank notes, gold and silver coins to be launched
- Motorcycle accident kills 2 women in Banani
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Fire kills 3 incl child in capital’s Eskaton
- Chinese President lauds Sheikh Hasina
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in UAE
- President, PM pay homage to Language Heroes
- Crowd erupted at Shaheed Minar
- 112 more die of coronavirus
- Amal Clooney will fight for Rohingya
- Pilkhana carnage day today
- Metals more ‘harmful’ than nicotine found in Benson, Gold Leaf
- 120 terrorists killed in Niger military operation
- Zimbabwe opt to bat in Dhaka Test