Clients suffer as money not available in booths
Published: 02:43 PM, 3 June 2019 Updated: 02:44 PM, 3 June 2019
Customers are being victimized without getting money in the ATM booths of the capital. Due to lack of money, daily work cannot be done. This problem has been created for two days before Eid.
Many have reacted with outrage over not getting money. The customers complained that the ATM booth did not have enough money left. Banks have ignored the guidelines of the Bangladesh Bank in this regard.
This image of suffering has seen in the capital’s government and private banks’ ATM booth. Meanwhile, money is available in one or two booths, but there are many crowds.
Sohel Rahman, a journalist in the profession. Like other days, he has to go the market on Monday morning. As he has an ATM card, he does not keep money in the pocket. But when he went to ATM booth for money transaction, he saw a notice labeled ‘No money’ and “scheduled time for money transaction”. In this, Sohel fell in a lot of trouble. Because he has no money for shopping raw market for family.
“I don’t know what to do now. As ATM booths have no money, I think I need to borrow money from others,” said Sohel Rahman with while hesitant while asking him, “Could he withdraw money?”
Thus, not only Sohel Rahman, many customers have been suffering from this problem since Sunday. Many people now keep ATM cards instead of cash in pocket to avoid the risk.
We took ATM card with additional charges for withdrawing money at the moment of need and can transact money anytime. If not, then what is the profit of the card?, said Many customers suffering this problem with anger.
When visited the ATM booths of the bank located in various places in the capital to inquiry about this, the security personnel charged in most of the booths say ‘money is not available’. However, a very few bank’s booths have money, learned from the security staffs of those banks.
Customers complain that ATM booths have a financial crisis every year during the Eid holidays. Customers cannot withdraw money from ATM booth as per demand. There is no remedy for complaining to the concerned bank. Bangladesh Bank has ordered banks to take precautions to ensure adequate measure for the Eid on the long leave and provide adequate security to the customers. After ordering this to the country’s banks, the customers are still facing severe problems due to the financial crisis.
- Malinga set to retire after 1st Bangladesh ODI
- Mithun, Mushfiqur star as Bangladesh win warm-up
- Quader orders to repair flood-hit roads before Eid
- Blackout forced 4m Venezuelan to leave country
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Boris Johnson to be next UK PM
- Chairmanship odds in JP: Rowshan`s ambiguous state
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- ‘Lion King’ roars as surpassing ‘Avengers’ record
- Ronaldo will not face rape charges
- Critical security flaw found in VLC Player
- Two robbers killed in Sundarbans gunfight
- Large-scale government data hacks in Russia, Bulgaria
- Mehazabien with new story
- Shinzo Abe wins Japan’s upper house poll
- National Public Service Day-2019 today
- Renu lynched in Badda: 2 more held
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- How to get HSC result
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Humanity for animal !
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case