Class-XI admission from Jun 7
Published: 06:19 PM, 22 May 2020 Updated: 10:45 PM, 22 May 2020
The Inter-Education Board will release the results of the Secondary and Equivalent (SSC) examinations on May 31. After that, the admission process for class XI will start on June 7. The admission process will be completed soon to overcome the loss of days spent during the coronavirus, says Dhaka Education Board sources.
“In the current situation of the country, we could not able to publish the results within 60 days,” Harun Ur Rashid, college inspector of the Dhaka Education Board, told Daily Bangladesh, saying that the admission process for the XI is usually completed during this period.
That’s why we don’t want to late any more after the results are released. Students will suffer if more time is wasted. We can’t push them into session danger, he added.
Although no specific date has been announced, the admission process for class XI will start within a week of the announcement of the results, said college inspector Harun Ur Rashid.
However, an official of the college inspection branch said “the admission process will start from June 7.”
On condition of anonymity, he said the admission process for the 2020-21 academic year will start from June 7 and will continue till July 23. The first stage admission application can be accepted from June 7 to June 16.
When asked the reasons for late SSC results, the official told that this has happened because the teachers in charge of the examination could not send the OMR sheets to the board in time due to a lack of public transport.
After sending the sheets through the postal department, it was sorted out in the last week. In this context, the results will be released on the 31st, he said.
It is learned that no formality will be kept in publishing the results this year. The whole process will be done online. If you register with the phone number, the result will go to the personal phone. Even the admission process for the XI will be completed online. Their classes will start at the end of the COVID-19 situation. In that case, there is no possibility of their class starting before August.
Inter-Education Board President and Dhaka Education Board Chairman Prof. Md. Ziaul Haque told Daily Bangladesh, “We kept our words of publishing the results this month. Now we want to complete the admission process smoothly.”
This will be the biggest challenge for us. Classes may start in August if the admission is completed by July, he also said adding, "We want to complete the admission process within 50 days. During this time, other activities including re-checking of results will also be continued regularly.”
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- BNP in isolation of negative politics: Quader
- ADB expands trade finance to support Bangladesh private sector
- Mymensingh reports 81 new COVID-19 cases
- Challengers always stand by people in COVID-19 crisis: COO Yasir
- Inadequate launch risks health service to breakdown
- Father-son electrocuted in Rangpur
- Two die with COVID-19 symptoms at KMCH
- Highest COVID-19 tests in 24hrs, record new infected
- Actress Mohena with in-law members COVID-19 infected
- Coronavirus death toll tops 30,000 in Brazil
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 349 Ansar members infected with COVID-19
- Shakib Khan’s ‘Rangbaaz’ movie producer Mozammel dies
- Keep your mouth shut: Police Chief advises Trump
- Biman cancels flights for passenger crisis
- Stolen Tk60 lakh of National Bank recovered
- ‘Ultimate repercussion’ if US hurt China’s interests
- BNP office fluxed of banner-festoon; neither activity, no activist
- Smith not to play in Aus ‘due to IPL’ if necessary
- Child among 4 another contracted COVID-19 in Nandail
- Light rain likely at many places
- Schoolgirl committed suicide for unable to see Star Jalsha serial
- Raw turmeric to boost immunity
- New Ebola outbreak in Congo amid coronavirus
- WHO will continue to cooperate with the United States
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Mahathir expelled from party
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000